Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER FROM AUTHOR:
The writing of this book started out cringey as heck as it was written like three years ago more or less.

I will try my best to edit the whole book when i habe the time.

Prepare for a cringe fest💜

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I sighed before putting my black mask on before driving to the YG building.

Another day behind the mask.

I work as a music producer in YG entertainment. Not just a normal producer, I have the highest position below sajangnim, same position as Teddy. I've worked in YG entertainment since I was fourteen. Yes, fourteen. I started so young. I was still in middle school when he offered me the job. It's a long story of how sajangnim offered me the job. Let's just say that it started with an email.

Remember when I said "Another day behind the mask"? Well, unlike other senior producers, sajangnim doesn't show me off to the world. I'm required to wear a mask at all times. I'm not allowed to show my face to anyone. The only idol who's seen my face is Jennie Kim and I had to ask permission from sajangnim before showing my face to her. Sajangnim calls me "YG's secret weapon".

One of the reasons why I can't show my face to anyone is because I'm the sister of a member of one of the famous boybands in Korea. Bangtan Sonyeondan's Kim Seokjin. He's my half brother.

Let me explain how he's my half brother. My mother got a divorce with his father. They moved to Thailand then my mother met my father. However, Jin oppa moved back to Korea when I was thirteen so he could become a trainee.

I don't have much friends since no one really likes me. I can't blame anyone though, I'm boring, plain and ugly.

I was alone in highschool. I went to the same highschool as Jeon Jungkook, my brother's band mate. I'd love to say that we went along well.

No shit, we hated each other.

When we graduated from highschool, I'd see Jungkook but he wouldn't recognize me since I'm masked all the time and sometimes sajangnim would let me wear sunglasses. Yes, my work outfit makes me look like a fucking burglar, not very ideal for a work outfit tbh.

Only a few people know about me being Kim Seokjin's half sister— not even his members know about me. If he announced that I'm his sister, I would attract more attention and the world might find out about me working for YG. That's what he said. And honestly, it makes no sense at all.

Why the hell would you hide a producer?

I don't really see the fucking point of me hiding, really.

I've produced tons of songs for YG's artists but sajangnim told me that I'll have to wait before he reveals me to the world and puts me on the YG producer list.

Apparently, I live two lives. Am I happy about it? Well, I don't know. I love producing music and seeing my songs topping the charts. It's just that I can't have friends I can open up to. Well, I have two brothers but we're all really busy. Bummer.

I've been hiding behind a mask for seven years. Sucks doesn't it? I've been alone my whole life.

I parked my car in the underground parking lot where only important people in YG are allowed. I'm not allowed to go in the main entrance because there are tons of people. I put my sunglasses on and pulled my hood up, tucking my hair inside it then entered the building. The guards bowed and greeted me. The guards in this building respect me too much because of my position. I'm not even allowed to speak to them because they might recognize my voice so all I can do is bow back. They don't know how I look like but I'm pretty sure they're curious because honestly, why wouldn't they be.