Chapter 26

[stream how you like that, stay gold and left and right, THANK YOU]

Jungkook woke up beside a resting yoongi.

He forced himself up the bed and grabbed his phone. He left the room and the aroma of chicken noodle soup immediately filled his nostrils.

He dragged himself to the dining room and saw eight bowls of chicken noodle soup.

"oh, you're awake" lisa said as she stepped out of the kitchen, carrying a big plate full of garlic bread.

"you cooked all of this yourself?" jungkook asked, amazed.

Lisa nodded proudly, "you all should be thankful"

"thank you, lisa" jungkook smiled at her genuinely.

Then she felt it, the familiar beating of her heart which only meant one thing: her feelings never died.

She turned her back and walked towards the kitchen after mumbling a quick, "Don't mention it"

Minutes later, most of bangtan was up and in the dining room, ready to eat.

"waahh, thank you so much, lisa" taehyung said in awe.

"we are super sorry" namjoon apologetically scratched the nape of his neck.

"it's alright, just remind me to kill that agust d" lisa chuckled.

"yoongi?" hobi confusedly asked. "what did he do?"

Lisa looked at jungkook who shook his head. Lisa rolled her eyes, "nothing. Where is he and my brother anyway?"

"good morning guys" a sleepy kim seokjin walked into the scene. "did lisa cook this?"

They all nodded and jin put a hand over his mouth in disbelief.

"I cook pretty well now actually" lisa flipped her hair.

"you know, I have a bruise on my  side. Do any of you punks know why?" he asked and took a seat.

Jungkook and lisa shared glances.

"told you" he mouthed.

Lisa rolled her eyes and pointed at the food in front of them. "eat"

They all nodded and began to dig in.

Finally, yoongi the culprit entered the scene with his eyes only half open.

"did jungkook cook?" he confused asked.

"no, lisa did" jungkook pointed at the girl who was sending daggers at yoongi.

"we will talk later" she sent him one last glare before resuming her meal.

Yoongi wasn't fazed, he just shrugged and took a seat.

Lisa's phone vibrated, yoongi had sent her a text.

big brother yoongles

sorry lis but they deserved it.

i'll buy you gamjatang.

you

and onion rings

big brother yoongles

fine

"lisa no phones on the table" her brother scolded.