Sea Monster

"You never understand the joy of sailing till you're on a boat going across the sea" Aquamarine said to the other guys.

"Isn't that the only way you could find out if you like sailing?" Obsidian asked.

"Well I mean some people go and sail on lakes, not me, the sea is where the heart is," Aquamarine said. Sunstone rolled his eyes hearing Aquamarine talk. Moonie sat on the edge of the boat looking at the water past by.

"Hey, Aqua I've got a joke I think you'll like," Moonie said turning to look at Aquamarine.

"Go ahead," Aqua said not really paying attention.

"How do you make an octopus laugh?" Moonie asked.

"I don't know how?" Aquamarine said.

"You give him ten-tickles," Moonie said with a grin. Sunstone groaned loudly hearing it.

"Jesus Moonie did you get that from one of your stupid human friends" Sunstone asked.

"Hey, they're not stupid. I bet you couldn't think of that" Moonie said.

"Sure I could, I'm not an idiot" He snapped.

"You've been on this planet for what, thousands of years, and you never thought of that joke," Moonstone said looking smugly at Sunstone.

"Oh fuck off," he said. Obsidian let out a small laugh.

"What, now you think it's funny," Sunstone said angrily.

"No it's just you two fighting like little kids that's funny Sunny," Obsidian said.

"I told you not to call me Sunny" Sunstone said blushing and turning away.

"Ooooo does Sunstone have a crush on Obby," Moonie said poking his back.

"I do not. As a matter of fact, I think Obby is umm... he's a big... uh... A big loser that's what he is" Sunstone said.

"Can all of you please be quiet y'know it's hard to concentrate when all of you are talking" Aquamarine said.

"You look pretty fine to me Aqua," Obsidian said taking a quick glance in front of them.

"If I even take my eye off of the boat, we could crash," Aqua said. "So no I'm not fine"

"Yeah Sunstone shut up," Moonie said.

"You're the one being a dumbass" Sunstone said.

Again they all started to argue again with Aqua having to remind them he needs to be focused. Sunstone and Moonstone though seemed to always have the need to one-up each other on insults. In Aqua's distraction, he didn't realize the boat had come to close to a rock near the shore and very loudly the side of the ship ripped.

"Fucking Christ," Aqua said rubbing his temple. The ship seemed to slide up against the shore leaving the four of them stuck on this island. The four of them hopped off the boat onto the sand.

"See now we have to walk across the ocean floor," Aquamarine said angrily "and we have to get me a new boat" Obsidian and Aqua started heading towards the sea. Moonie and Sunstone though stood on the shore.

"What are you two doing," Obsidian asked looking over at them.

"You know I hate going underwater," Moonie said. "It's scary down there"

"I for once have to agree with Moonie" Sunstone said.

"Well we can't get back home unless we walk," Aqua said matter of factly.