chapter six: in which they get answers

Sophie wakes up in Keefe's bed, the blond boy fast asleep beside her. She always seemed to get up before Keefe and maybe it was that now natural instinct that she now has to leave and go to her dorm to get ready that flowed through her veins.

But then her brain reminded her of a detail that changed about everything.

She and Keefe like each other.

Her friends probably know, they probably most definitely know already, Biana probably already told them.

Sophie doesn't have to sneak out of Keefe's bed anymore.

Sophie smiles to herself a bit before she gets out of bed, looking around to pick up Keefe's imparter.

She debates on who to call first. Does she want to face a giggling Biana first thing in the morning or does she want to face a cranky Tam?

Oh such a hard choice she'll have to go with Biana because Tam gets rather feisty with those cranky comments of his. Sophie softly says Biana's name into the imparter, the girl immediately showing up on the screen.

"Keefe! Oh hey Sophie- wait, oh hey Sophie?" Biana tilts her head in confusion, Sophie giggling a bit to herself, her nose crinkling.

"Hey, I don't have my imparter on me so I had to use Keefe's instead." Sophie explains, Biana nodding her head.

"I see... oh! What's up with Keefe turning so serious and stuff? Mind sharing if you'd like?" Biana asks, Sophie's brows furrowing at the mention of yesterday's talk.

"Keefe wanted to talk to me because I was apparently placed a his forty-third possible match." Sophie informed, Biana gasping in disbelief.

"But he's had a crush on you since forever. I swear he used to talk about you to me whenever you weren't here. And you guys work so good together so I don't understand why you wouldn't work." Biana goes through her thought process, Sophie going through her own.

There had to be some reason why Keefe was so high on her's but Sophie was so low on Keefe's.

"Do you think there's any way to ask the matchmakers why they put someone on your list?" Sophie asked, Biana's face lighting up.

"There is! But, in order a person to know both of you guys have to be present and in mutal agreement on why they are on whoever's list." Biana explains, Sophie nodding her head, understanding.

"Okay that shouldn't be a problem, I'll talk you you later B."

"Love ya."

"Yeah love you too B." With that Sophie ends the call, looking over at Keefe who was now awake, rubbing the sleep out of his ice blue eyes.

"So we're going to the matchmaking office to complain?" Keefe says, Sophie nodding her head, giggling a bit.

"Nice, gotta stop on the way though."

authors note

hello, I've been in the mood to edit this book so whoo hoo! for rr's the plot has changed a bit so please bear with me.

for new readers, I hope you like where the plot is currently going and look forward to future editing.