Snake cuddles - Deceit x Virgil

2:31pm

I love snakes

Deceit plucked his hat from his head, gliding his fingers across the rim of it before gently placing it on the stand which also held his cape and gloves. He does this just before he goes to sleep, as to be more comfortable in his bed. Tonight, though, it was different - instead of feeling down about the day, he felt happy, and wasn't alone anymore.

When the other sides changed the way they saw Deceit, and all became friends with him, they all realised how...good Deceit could actually be, as a friend and for Thomas. Lying does come in handy for sticky situations - but he only lies when absolutely necessary, and Deceit knows this. As he doesn't really do much towards Thomas in day to day activities, he usually spends most days hidden in his room, but after they invited him to hang out with them, he became close with a certain aspect, and because of this he wasn't so single anymore - and now, he was getting ready to have a "cuddle date" with said aspect in his room.

Changing into more comfortable clothing, he ventured down the hallway, pausing outside of the dark wooden door.

Letting a smile rest on his lips, he knocked on the door softly before entering, spotting Virgil already lying on his bed, phone in his hands but head tilted in his direction, smiling like he was. Sitting up, he patted the spot on the bed next to him, gesturing him over.

"Hey, De" his voice was gentle, the background noise of the title-screen from movie catching Deceit's attention. Of course Virgil would play his favourite movie, how thoughtful of him.

Closing the door, he crossed the room, letting Virgil pull up the blanket for him to lay down beside him, head instantly moving to rest on his warm, comforting chest.

Pulling the blanket over him, Virgil wrapped an arm around his body, pulling him closer while playing the movie. "I was worried you wouldn't show" Virgil murmured quietly, his other hand reaching up to play with his soft hair, his hair somewhat darker than the other's. Deceit snorted quietly, his own arms hugged around Virgil's waist.

"I wouldn't do that to you, Raccoon"

Virgil smirked, rolling his eyes at the pet name. Of course.

During the movie the two moved closer and closer to each other, sometimes murmuring sweet nothings towards each other, which in turn made them blush lightly, not used to such affection. Once the movie was over, Virgil used the controller to turn the tv off completely, leaving the room to fall to darkness.

Deceit was first to shift his position, sitting up a little to stretching his arms. Virgil was worried he would leave, but when Deceit pulled Virgil's body down to rest back against him so they weren't at an odd angle, a smile formed it's way back onto his lips and his arms found their way around his body, pulling the lying aspect as close as possible.

Deceit moved again, his body limbs coiling around Virgil's body tightly, reminiscent of a snake, the animal he loved so dearly.

In the silence, Deceit spoke up.

"I must say - this is the worst date I've ever been on"

Virgil rolled his eyes, closing them after.

"Fine, next time you take me on one"

Deceit leaned up to press a gentle kiss to Virgil's cheek that warmed up with a dark pink afterwards.

"I was lying, don't take everything so seriously Raccoon"

"It's in the name, Mentiroso"

Sighing out contently, Deceit hid most of his face into his chest.

"Goodnight" he mumbled, slowly falling asleep.

"G'night..."

Thanks for the request!

I feel like this one wasn't great

4:35pm