Need someone like you 3 - Patton x Logan & Virgil & Roman

12:53am

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." — The Doctor

Finally, the final part to this trio

Au

"But he seems so lonely!" Roman whined to his brother who sat opposite him on the desk. Virgil rolled his eyes, wondering how the hell this boy could still be going on about the argument that started at the start of the lesson. Well, it wasn't really an argument, more like a debate. Roman wanted to help find someone for Patton while Virgil didn't want to get that involved in his dads life, because he thinks when the right person comes, they'll come.

"Someone must agree with me, here!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up. Remy - who was situated next to Virgil - stopped sipping from their personally designed Starbucks cup and sighed. "So, you said there isn't anyway to send him back?" They asked Virgil with a frown, making the emo-boy snort and Roman grumble in offence, turning to Deceit who was sitting next to him.

The boy sensed Roman's fierce eyes and glanced up with his multicoloured eyes, scanning the taller boy's expression. "Get him a Tinder profile" he suggested with a shrug, leaning back when Roman shook his head instantly, making weird noises with his mouth in protest, a few students nearby looked over but they returned back to their conversations once they realised it was just Roman being Roman.

It only took a week of Roman being in this school to know he was dramatically gay.

"I am not letting random strangers ask for my fathers nudes!" He shrieked, and Deceit pinched the bridge of his nose, for Roman really couldn't have said that any louder. Of course, the inappropriate statement brought the teacher over who looked at Roman with a risen eyebrow and crossed arms. The regal-looking boy flinched when he suddenly noticed the stoic man, then smirked, because he was the hottest teacher in that damn school.

"Hello, sir" he purred, completely forgetting about Patton's love life. Everyone on the table glanced up at the teacher who was famously known for not dealing with students bullshit lightly, if Roman was lucky he wouldn't have a detention during lunch. "Roman, what have I told you about yelling in my classroom? Especially about such inappropriate topics?"

"I don't know, maybe you should tell me again, preferably after lesson?" He requested while resting his chin in the palm of his hand, staring up at him through his eyebrows. Logan changed his expression to show he didn't approve of Roman's poor behaviour, even if he was gay, he would never be attracted to someone so flirtatious and dramatic - plus, he was too young.

"I think we should have a talk with your parents" Logan fired back, watching as Roman faltered at the word, gulping thickly while slowly lowering his eyes to his desk. Virgil noticed, clenching his hand anxiously, knowing how Roman gets when he is reminded of his parents - he would either shut himself off, or become so angry he wouldn't have any problems with punching the teacher in the face.

Logan noticed his demeanour change, he was happy Roman stopped acting like a horny teenager, but he suddenly felt worried, no one should react like that when their parents are mentioned. Although, before he could ask to see Roman outside, the boy suddenly perked up his head and stared at Virgil, eyes bright and excited.

"Virgil, Virgil, Virgil!" He chanted, gesturing to Logan who stood back up straight, confused. "Él sería perfecto para papá!" He exclaimed in sudden excitement, jumping up from his seat to turn back to Logan. Virgil stared in bewilderment, questioning if Roman remembered that he couldn't understand Spanish.