Chapter Nineteen: The Mile-High Club

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS RATED M FOR MATURE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL MATERIAL PLEASE DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER!!!*

They were served dinner a couple hours after take-off.

            "This food tastes amazing!" Willow enthused between bites of her steak.

            "I'm glad you like it," Matthew remarked. He could have been eating cardboard for all he knew, his attention was focused solely on the young woman in front of him.

            "I didn't realize airplane food could actually taste good," she said.

            "It's time you get used to the finer things in life, Ms. Pearson."

***

            After dinner, Willow began to doze in her seat, feeling fulfilled and comfortable.

            Matthew checked his watch, "It'll be another eight hours until we reach Dubai."

            Willow exhaled deeply. "We've got a lot of time to kill."

            He moved closer towards her, his eyes tempting her. "Yes, we have a lot of time to ourselves."

            Willow got up quickly. "I think I'll take a shower now," she announced hurriedly.

            Mr. Burns gave a sly smirk, "Do you need any help?"

            "What?" Willow gasped, blushing crimson.

            He gave her an innocent look. "I was just wondering if you needed help turning on the shower, the faucet's a bit tricky."

            She gave a nervous laugh, "That's alright. I think I'll manage on my own."

            She hurried to the bathroom with her bag of toiletries.

            After shutting the bathroom door, Willow gave a sigh of relief.

            She looked at herself in the large bathroom mirror.

            "Focus on work," she said to her reflection.

            Just as she had turned the shower on, there was a knock at the door, Willow almost jumped out of her skin.

            "Who is it?" she asked.

            "Me," came the deep voice of Matthew Burns.

            Willow's heart was racing when she tentatively opened the door for him.

            "What do you need, sir?" she asked in a breathless whisper.

            His steely gaze became warm with desire. He licked his lips. "I need you," he whispered back.

            In that moment, her resolve crumbled, all thoughts of work and a professional relationship escaped Willow's mind. She wanted Matthew, even if it was for just a night.

            "Well," she purred in his ear, "you can have me."

            He looked at her in surprise, his hands tightened on her waist. "Are you sure about this?" he asked.

            "Yes," Willow answered, surprising him, as well as herself, with her bold answer.

            "If I have you, I won't ever let you go," he murmured as he kissed her neck.

            Willow shuddered and grabbed at his shirt while he entered the bathroom and kicked the door closed behind them.

            Before she knew it, Matthew had her up against the door. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as he continued to kiss her passionately.