Chapter Twenty-Six: All to Myself

Willow woke up an hour later. She stretched; her sore muscles were a welcome reminder of what had recently occurred.

Matthew was laying by her side, watching her.

He grinned. "Did you have a nice nap?"

Willow smiled back. "Yes, it was quite refreshing," she answered.

Before Matthew could reply, Willow was straddling him.

"You still have your pants on," she observed.

"I do," he said, quirking an eyebrow.

"We should change that," she giggled.

***

Another hour passed before the two settled back down on the bed. Matthew gently traced the contours of Willow's face with his finger as they laid side by side.

"I wish I could keep you here, all to myself," he said quietly.

"I wouldn't mind that," Willow replied as she ran a hand down Matthew's muscular chest.

Matthew smirked, and gently tapped her nose.

"Unfortunately, I have to share you with the world."

"Speaking of sharing, what should I tell Jack?"

Matthew's jaw clenched.

"There's no need to keep in contact with him," he replied sharply.

"Think about it, I can be the double agent," she continued, "he wants information on your dealings in Dubai, I can give him false or vague information and he'll tell me his plans."

"That is out of the question, I won't have you meeting with that son of a bitch again," Matthew replied as he got out of bed.

Willow sat up and covered herself with the bed sheet. "You need to separate business from pleasure."

"When it involves you, I can't and I won't."

Willow slumped down again on the pillows, as Matthew pulled on his pants.

"Don't be mad at me," she whispered.

Matthew sighed and scratched his head before returning to Willow's side.

"I'm not mad at you," he answered, "I just want to protect you."

Willow gently squeezed his hand.

"I know," she answered.

---------------

A/N:

Hope you guys are doing well! We're about to wrap up in Dubai and head back to the US.

It'll be interesting to see what's in store for the young couple when they get back...

Comment below and let me know what your favorite chapter has been so far!