Wait... Taylor who?

Sophia's POV

I was sitting in my room waiting for my mom to get home. Every Wednesday we would go get a manicure together.

I walked downstairs to go get something to drink and decided to sit on the couch and watch some Netflix while I was waiting. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a Coke.

"Share a Coke with...... Emily?" I laughed to myself, "I guess I need to find an Emily." I had this thing where I would always read the names on my Coke cans/bottles.

I sat down on the couch and got all cozy when I hear my doorbell ring, "REALLY?!? I just got comfortable" I yelled annoyed. I got up and opened the door and saw the Mail man walk off after he put mail in the mailbox. I grabbed the mail and walked inside,

It was weird today though, we only had one piece of mail... And it was for me. I don't know why but I was actually excited? I sat on the couch and ripped the envelope open and slowly unfolded a letter that read:

Hey. My name is Taylor... I'm 18 years old and I happen to be your older brother. Step brother if you wanna be technical.

I was at the funeral for our dad, but I got so pissed of that I ran out before anyone saw me. I was 2 when my mom and your dad split and I always knew I had a sister... I just didn't know where you were or how to find you.

But my ass hole boss gave me your address and stuff (don't ask how) and here I am... Call or text me, maybe? (***) ***-**** - Taylor.

*END OF LETTER*

My eyes grew wide and I couldn't believe what I just read, "Taylor?" I read the front of the envelope and slowly read the name out loud, "Taylor Caniff... Wait, Taylor Caniff... Oh my fucking god... Taylor Caniff as in Magcon Taylor Caniff?!? Fuck my life..."

All the girls at my school were obsessed with the boys of Magcon... I could never hear the end of it... I sighed right as my mother walked into the house, "Hey Sweetie, how ar-----"

I interrupted her, "Taylor... Taylor Caniff! Mind to explain????" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Soph, when your father was in the hospital he told me about Taylor... I didn't know how to tell you. It's all still knew to me!" I just shook my head at words.

I ran up to my room and got under neath my blankets right after locking my door. I just wanted to sleep.. And cope with all of this. I needed to make a call to my brother... Tomorrow. Brother... Brother... It feels so weird saying that.