Drunk In Love

Nash's POV 

"I don't want to talk to you, Matt!" I yelled. He looked at me, "What the hell? Why?" He whisper yelled at me. "Hayes called me a fucking fag, Matt!" He looked at me confused and all it took was one comment to piss me off.

"Okay?..." He said, I just shook my head, "But you're the fucking gay fag! Not me." I pushed him and suddenly his eyes began to water. I just looked down and sighed before walking off. I honestly couldn't deal with him anymore. 

I began walking off when he said, "You seemed like a fag last night..." I looked back at him and tensed my jaw walking off. I liked girls. Why was I letting him bother me? He's gay, not me. I went back to the pool and grabbed a beer and began chugging it, "You good man?" Cam said. I nodded and grabbed another can. 

I sat down and just kept putting them back (chugging, Sophia lol) I looked at Claire who was yelling at Taylor. 

----------------------

Claire's POV 

"You're my fuck buddy! Not my dad, T-taylor!" I got out the pool and began walking to Sophia. Everything was spinning and all I could think about his how much I wanted to kill Taylor. I sat on Sophia's lap, "You're really pretty..." I whispered. She smiled at me, "Are you drunk?" she laughed, I only had about 10 drinks. I kept laughing, "No... Are you?" I whispered and laid my head on her chest. 

"Hey, let's get you upstairs..." Sophia said. "But, I want sex... I need... I need it!" I yelled and laughed at the same time. I heard everyone laughing. "I'll take her babe, you don't need to carry her..." I heard Shawn say. 

I smiled when Shawn picked me up, "Shawn..." I whispered as he took me upstairs, "Yeah?" He said sitting me on my bed. 

"Why can't anyone love me?" I whispered. He sat down on the bed and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and sighed, "You know how much I love you, Claire..." He smiled and I looked him in the eyes and I know longer saw my best friend... I saw something else. 

And right at that very moment, everything... Went off. 

((a/n Another little Cliffhanger for y'all... Things are going to change... A LOT. Should I keep everyone this age? Or let them be teens again? Let me knowwwww :)))))))))))