One of those nights....

Sophia's POV

Was my heart still broken? Yes. Out of all people, why would Shawn kiss my best friend? She's been around since the beginning of everything... She's like a sister and he goes and pushes his charming, perfect, annoying self on her!

I laid in my bed and looked up at my ceiling, debating if I should run after Nash or not. He didn't deserve what just happened, he didn't deserve someone like me in the first place. Nash needs someone who isn't with him just to get over a nasty break up.

I heard steps on the wooden floor and soon Shawn appeared and began walking into the room, "Soph?.." He whispered with a quiet-rusty voice. I looked up at him and he looked as if he had been crying for as long as I have.

"Go away, Shawn.." I had no more strength in my voice and I was at a loss for words. I sat up on the bed, "If you're going to break my heart anymore than you already have, then just go..." I said. Hate obvious in my voice.

Shawn shook his head and scooted up closer to me, "Sophia, I love you... There is honestly nothing you can say that would make me not love you. I never fucking cheated on you..." He sighed, of course he would say that,

"That condom was Hayes' and I didn't say happy anniversary because I was in the studio making you a song. I honestly would never cheat on you, or forget something so special. I didn't tell you any of this because when you said you hated me, I was crushed inside." He sighed taking in some air and all I saw was hurt in his eyes.

I thought I was the only hurt one, when all along... Shawn was hurt too. I looked at him and sighed before pulling him towards me and smashing my lips into his.

I pulled him closer and our lips continued to move in sink with each other as his hands outlined the shape of my body. He pulled away and pulled of his shirt and earned a smile from me before he pulled the hem of my shirt up revealing my pink push-up bra with a neon yellow lace outline.

"One of those nights...." He sang into my ear, and then I realized, that was the song he wrote for me on our anniversary.