Nobody to love....

Sophia's POV

I had about two more hours until I had to be at the venue for the performance, and I just honestly wanted to have fun. I walked upstairs and decided, 'The first boy I see... I'm going to have sex with...' I smiled at my decision. I was walking down the hallway and there he was.

I smirked, "Hey! Wait up..." I ran to him holding onto his arm. "What are you doing?" He looked at me confused, "I kind of.. Need something to get me ready before the show..." I said looking down, biting my lip. He laughed, "Seriously?..... Just c'mon." He pulled me into the room.

(I asked someone else on wattpad to write the sex scene so....ya.)

---------------------------------------

We fell on top of the bed and I was on top of him, I began leaving trails of kisses down his neck and smiled with my lips pressed against his skin every time he made a sound of pleasure.

I reached in his night stand and grabbed a condom that was wrapped in a green packet. I handed it to him and watched him put it on, It was actually pretty fascinating how he put it on, like he seriously looked confused.

I decided to help him put it on and I let him get on top, I laid on my back and let him come between my legs and insert himself into me. He kept looking confused, so I simply pointed to where he was suppose to insert himself. I gasped as he inserted his length in me. I laughed when I saw his facial expression.

"Are you okay?" I said looking up at him, he nodded slowly his face turning red from embarrassment. "Am I doing okay?" He said thrusting in me slowly, "You're doing great... Just, speed up, a little?" I said smiling at him.

He did as I said and I moaned in pleasure, "Say my name.." He whispered I moaned his name, and looked at him, "No talking... Just keep going." I grabbed his neck and kissed his neck as he continued thrusting.

He finally released and pulled out laying down next to me, "I love you..."

He said looking over at me, he looked so innocent.

I sighed and looked up at him with my head on his chest, "Nobody can love me, Nash..."