Hook up? Already?

Sophia's POV

I sat down on the couch with Claire and we talked about everything!

"So, when were you going to tell me?" She looked at me, what was she... How did she know? "Tell you what?" I smiled trying to hide it.

"Shawn told me..." She laughed and I laughed with her, "I found out a month ago..." I couldn't stop smiling. Knowing that I might have a little version of Shawn and I running around the house made me so excited.

I already knew that Shawn was going to be a great dad. Cameron had, had a son about 6 months ago with his ex girlfriend, Destiny. I wasn't too shocked when they broke up because she legit treated him like shit and one day he snapped and left with, Hunter. Their baby boy.

"I have to go upstairs..." Claire said looking at me with her eyes going wide. That always happened when she was nervous/worried/and everything else, "What's up?" I said.

"Nothing.. I need to go unpack." She smiled and got up.

---------------------------

Claire's POV

I stood up and walked up the stairs and turned the corner to get to my room. I had been to Shawn's and Soph's multiple times so I had my own room.

I closed the door behind me and sat at the window looking at the view and sighed. What had my life come to? Did I really have to sneak around with Taylor, STILL? I bit my lip and sighed as tears slid down my cheek, what was I kidding? I ran my hand through my hair and looked over seeing the door open, "Hey..." Taylor said looking at me.

"Are y---" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. "Don't say anything... Just.. Make me remember this moment." I looked him in the eyes and forgot everything as he laid me on the bed.

-------------------

40 minutes later- (Hayes' POV)

I walked into the house and smiled as Shawn ran up to me and hugged me, "Hey man, how are you?" I said pulling away from Shawn.

Shawn, Sophia, and I talked for a little bit and then it came to me, "Where's everyone else?" I said. "Well, Ta---" never mind. Taylor walked down the stairs with no shirt on (OF COURSE) "Where's Claire?" Sophia said. "I know where she is..." Shawn said with a smirk on his face.

Next thing you knew Claire was walking down the stairs, "Sorry, I forgot my--- Hayes..." She said. My heart started beating really fast when I heard her say my name.