The plan...

Sophia's POV

I woke up the next morning not really knowing what to say to my actual brother, I grabbed my phone and plugged it into my speakers right before I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and all that other hygiene stuff.

I blow dryed my hair after getting out the shower, and I put it into a side braid. I walked to my closet and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and an old hoodie of my older brother Tyler's.

He was kicked out the house when I was only 13. It was really tough on me... You could say we had a relationship like that one guy on vine, his name is Nash.

I decided to go for a drive due to the fact that seeing my mothers face pissed me off. I still couldn't believe that she didn't tell me that I had an older brother!

I walked outside and got into my car, I turned on the car and began driving when suddenly, I heard the words that I hated to hear, "Everyday... Is so wonderful, then suddenly --- it's hard to breath." This is the song that was playing when my brother Tyler got into his accident.

I was never able to talk about it.. It's still hard for me to talk about. My mom has attempted to make me go to a therapist, but she just doesn't get that I don't want to talk to some random stranger about my feelings.

Tears began to stream down my face as the song kept playing, "You are beautiful... No matter what they say..." I bit my lip and pulled over.

I just hated myself. I hated the way I looked, I hated the way people were able to make me feel... I just wanted to be a whole new person.

Wait, could I do that?....