Baby, baby, baby....

Sophia's POV

I woke up the next morning stretching my arms out and yawning when I looked to the side of me I saw the best guy ever, Shawn Mendes. I know, I know it's crazy. But somehow we worked things out on our 16th birthdays... Yes, we have the same birthday.

Things have been looking up for me personally, Shawn doesn't know it yet, but I'm pregnant. I'm hoping to tell him at our engagement party. Yeah, we're engaged. Some people might say that we're rushing things but, I think we're perfectly fine. Since Magcon has ended, Shawn's been working on his music.

He's released about 5 albums and he's been on his 3rd headlining tour, for the past few months. It's nice that he's finally home, where I can hold him in my arms and just love him. Even though, him being on tour with all his fans that have "grown" makes me nervous, I have faith in him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe! Come look at this..." I heard Shawn yell, while sitting on our patio in LA. I came outside, "What's up?" I smiled as he pulled me onto his lap and sat a book on my lap, "I found this book, and it has all our old memories in them..." He kissed me on the cheek.

I opened the book and smiled as I saw a picture of Shawn holding me at a meet and greet, "Babe... That's when we first met." We looked through pictures and I smiled seeing all of the guys, and the girls. I kissed him on the cheek.

"I thought this would be perfect to show... The baby." He looked at me. My eyes widened, "How did you know about that?" You've kind of been leaving all your parenting books out, and I saw you sneak into the Maternity store the other day." he laughed.

I swore his laugh was contagious because soon after I couldn't help but laugh, "What's on your mind, Soph?" He looked at me, pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear, "I really wanna invite all our friends to our engagement party, I know you don't get a long with Nash and Cam that much... But Matt will be there?" I put on a smile trying to charm him into saying yes.

"Fine..." He sighed, and I smiled kissing him on the cheek.