Just a voice....

Sophia's POV

"Can I speak to Taylor Caniff, please?"

I bit my lip, the nervousness filled my body. "Uh, Tay is actually... Busy right now, he's in a meeting... May I ask who this is?"

Really? Who does this guy think he is? Who am I? Who the hell is he?!?

"It's Rose... He mailed me a letter a few days ago... Just tell him that I wanted to call him and figure everything out about the family. He'll know who I am..."

"Okay, then... I'll let him know." I sighed as the guy hung up the phone. I laid in my bed and just wished that Taylor would have actually picked, that we would have actually had an awesome conversation.

I turned to my side and began to drift into sleep when suddenly I heard my ringtone: Echo- Trevor Moran play. I jumped up seeing that it was Taylor's number. "Hello?" I said biting me lip when I suddenly heard a weird yet cute voice, "Mom, I know you said that I should find someone while I was on tour... But I just don't click with anyone."

I giggled to myself, "Um... This isn't your mom, this is Rose... check the contact name?" I bit my lip as a short term of silent happened, I knew he was checking the name.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that...." I could tell he was embarrassed, "It's cool... If it makes you feel any better, not a lot of people have found someone, let alone attempted to find someone... You just have to be patient." I smiled at my advice. "......I'm Shawn... And I enjoy different types of music, country not included, and my favorite food is... Well, CANDY!" I smiled at the enthusiastic boy.

"Well... My name is Rose.. I enjoy different types of music, but country happens to be my favorite, and my favorite food is.... CANDYYYYY too.." I laughed, he laughed as well and I couldn't help but smile.

------------------------------------------

Shawn's POV

I had been talking to his Rose girl for about 5 hours, it was getting late so she asked me to sing her to sleep after Nash told us to shut up about 50 million times!

"SHAWN! Please have phone sex somewhere else PLEASE?!?!?" Nash yelled running his hand through his basic hair. I looked at him laughing, "I'm not having phone sex.... And you shouldn't have asked to share a room with me and Taylor." I shook my head and walked into the bathroom.

"Are you ready beautiful?" I said as I sat on the sink, "Yeah.." She whispered.

I began to sing 'Bottle You Up." (A/N ALL CREDIT TO ZENDAYA COLEMAN! I'm only posting the chorus lyrics)

Wish I could always have you here with me

Wish I could hold ya, never let you leave

Wish I could put it away, save it for a rainy day

Wish I could bottle you up

If you wanna hear your voice inside of me

I'll drink it up and you're alive in me

Then I could put it away, save it for a rainy day

Wish I could bottle you up, bottle you up.

"Goodnight, Shawn... Call me tomorrow?" She said in a tired voice.

"Of course, goodnight Rose..." I hung up the phone and went to my bed. I threw Taylor's phone to his bed, and took of my stuff so I was only in my boxers. "Dude, you aren't coming out?" Nash said looking at me confused. "Nah, I'll see you guys tomorrow..." I smiled and went to sleep.

With Rose on my mind.......