... Please don't hate me?

Claire's POV 

I was walking into the hotel for Magcon, I was invited by Sophia and I did't/couldn't say no because that would just make things way more suspicious. I was walking into the lobby and I felt something on my head, right before I could turn around I heard the lady at the desk say, "Nice bandana..." I looked at her confused, "Huh?" 

I turned around and saw Taylor, I couldn't do this.. Why did he have to be here, right now? I looked at him and looked down as he grabbed my hands, "I miss you, Claire..." I just shook my head trying to hold back the tears, "Taylor.. I can't..." I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me, "Will you just tell me what's wrong?" I shook my head. 

He looked me right in my eyes and smiled, "I'm out of touch, I'm out of love.. I'll pick you up when you're feeling down.." He whispered in a sing song voice. Taylor and I agreed that Lego house by Ed Sheeran would be our song, and he just sang the lyrics to me. "You didn't do anything... Things will never be the same if you know." I shook my head, biting my lip trying to hold back all the emotions that were getting ready to spill out. 

"Please... Just tell me." I sighed and grabbed his hand and ran to the nearest door, we ended up in the Janitor's closet. "What is it?..."

He said sitting me down infront of him on the floor. "Remember when... Bart caught us in the hallway?" He just nodded trying not to interrupt. "Well, as I was running back to our room, I tried to shut the door but Hayes..." tears began sliding down my cheek, "He said that he would tell Bart and the cops that we were... together if I...."

Taylor looked at me with worry in his eyes, "He would hit me and choke me everytime that I refused to.... He.. he made me..." I looked down at Taylor's pants trying to signal Taylor about what he made me do, He didn't say anything, He just went to the sink and got a wet towel and wiped the make up off of my neck and arms and saw the bruises, I bit my lip, "I... I wouldn't let him go as far as he wanted.... I made a promise to you, that I would save myself, just for you.. And I kept that promise..."

Taylor's POV 

"Please don't hate me..." Claire whispered looking down, "I could never hate you, Claire... I'm in love with you." I held her tight, pulling her into my lap and wouldn't let go. How the fuck could Hayes do something like this? Why? Claire is the coolest person on tour, and just because he fucked up, He forced her? He could go to fucking jail! 

"Claire.. I'm going to kill him..." I tensed my jaw getting more and more pissed. I shook my head at the thought of Hayes beating let alone, raping Claire. I stroked her hair and sighed. "Taylor, please... Just hold me tight, and don't let go..."

I nodded and did exaclty what she said, "Of course..." The only thing on my mind was killing Hayes fucking Grier.