Back together...

Claire's POV 

I landed in California and decided to text everyone in a group chat:

Me: Guys, just landed... Where are we meeting?

Singerboy (Shawn) : Soph's at a dentist appointment so we all can hang out at our place, until she's back?

Cammy: Ok, see y'all then.

I finally pulled up to their house and grabbed my luggage and knocked on the door, "Hey Claire!" Shawn smiled pulling me into a hug. It has honeslty been so long and Shawn has grown to be one of my best friends, like he knows everything... I went over to the couch and waited for him to be back after he sat all my luggage in the guest room. 

"So, how have things been with Soph?" I looked at him and smiled he looked at me and blushed and all I saw was little Shawn Mendes from Magcon, "We've been doing great.. We actually have some exciting news to tell y'all." I looked at him with widen eyes, "SURPRISE?!? Tell me..." I looked at hiim with a death stare and he laughed, "We're having a baby, Claire..." I smiled. 

I couldn't believe it! A baby? This was crazy, "I hope it's a girl!" we both said at the same time. We laughed and talked about everything until I heard a familiar voice, "SHAWN!!!!!" I looked behind me to see Taylor with his luggage in hand, wait... He's not staying here, right?

I looked at him and then right back at the TV, "Claire... Come say hey to Taylor." Shawn looked at me with his dont be rude face. I got up and walked over to Taylor, "Hi.." I said looking down, "Hey, Claire.... It's been awhile." He said pulling me into a hug, "Meet me upstairs in 20 minutes..." He whispered in my ear, I shivered as his warm breath went down my neck. 

I pulled away and sighed, "CLAIRE!" I heard a scream and yelled in excitemant as I saw Sophia walk through the door holding papers in her hand, I gave her a big hug and pulled her into the kitchen as Shawn and Taylor went outback to the pool table. 

I wonder how everyone has turned out over the years?