The GANGGGGGG

Nash's POV

I pulled up to Shawn and Sophia's house and surprisingly Cam pulled up at the same time. I got out my car and walked over giving Cam a hug and smiled when I saw Hunter in the backseat.

I was Hunter's godfather/Uncle Nashy. He stayed with me a little while after Cameron and Destiny broke up. He's quit fond of me and he's so great. He hardly cries, but eats A LOT. he's the chunkiest baby ever!

"How have you been man?" Cam said looking at me with a smile on his face. "I've been good. I just got a role in a new movie called, The Forgotten. So I'm good, how about you? I hear the brand his been going great?" I said talking about Cameron's clothing line. 'Dxllas' it's been booming lately.

"Great, I've gotten a few people to sponsor so... We're doing wonderful." I carried all the bags as Cam brung Hunter and his belongings in.

When we got inside I saw Hayes sitting on the couch, "Sup, Pooh bear." I smirked. "Sup fag!" My heart started pounding when he said that. I just muffed his head and shook it off.

Nobody knows about Matthew and I. Unless, he fucking told someone. I guess I'll have to say something to him. I sat the bags down by the closet and put on the biggest fake smile when Shawn and Sophia walked in the room, "Hey guys!" I smiled even more.

"Hey Nash!" Sophia gave me a hug and my body suddenly stiffed up. I didn't enjoy our hugs anymore, because I knew if I did.. I would get attached again. We all went outside and sat down it was around 5:30 so we decided to go swimming. 

I went upstairs and into my "now room" to change into my light blue Ralph Lauren Polo swim shorts. I put them on and ran my hand through my hair. I went to the next room and knocked on the door, "What do you want Trash Nash?" Hayes just had to be a dick, but he's my brother. I'm use to it. 

"Let me borrow a pair of your Nike sandals." I went into his room and watched him grab a pair for me, "Hopefully they'll fit..." Hayes smirked. "What does that mean?" I laughed at him, Hayes was about 6'4 now, so he was only one inch taller than me which made him think he was the coolest person ever, "I'm taller than you!" He laughed and I walked out the room and down to the pool. 

Claire's POV 

I was laying on my bed before I had to get up and put on my swimsuit. I put my earphones into my ears and listened to music. I began listening to Hold Tight by Justin Bieber when I suddenly felt a strange yet, pleasuring feeling underneath my skirt. I jerked forward and laid back down enjoying what was happening.

"Don't.. S-stop..." I stuttered. I knew it was Taylor. I didn't understand why he keeps doing this to me? Making me want him, more and more. I moaned in pleasure and clinched onto the sheets as he kept going. 

20 minutes later

I hopped out the shower, and went to my suit case and grabbed my neon purple push-up swimsuit from Victoria's Secret. I took my earrings out and slipped on my sandals. I walked downstairs and to the pool where I saw Taylor smirking at me. I laughed to myself and sat down next to Shawn, "What was that?" he whispered to me. 

"What are you talking about?" I said, I decided to play dumb. Shawn was one of my closest friends and he knew how bad Taylor could and has hurt me in the past. "Bullshit... I know you two were screwing earlier!" he laughed. I covered my face, "Shut up, Shawn!" I laughed. 

"You little slut!" He laughed. I pushed him playfully and got up and slid down into the pool. I went under the water and when I came back up I saw Hayes in his red swim trunks. My eyes widened and I went back under the water. 

Seeing Hayes made me so uncomfortable. Not in a bad way either. It's just.. Hayes does something to me. He hopped in the pool and swam over to me, "What are you doing, Claire Bear?" He looked at me smiling. "Swimming, what about you, Hayesie Boo?" I decided to play along. 

"I'm saving the dolphins.." He said with a serious tones. "You have fun with that..." I said brushing my hand across his back while swimming away he looked at me and I gave him a smirk. 

This was going to be a very interesting trip.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sophia's POV 

It was now 7 o'clock and everyone was here. Gilinsky and Johnson, Mahogany, Jacob, Cameron, Matt, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Carta, and everyone else. We were now all hanging out. A few people were drinking and I decided not to. Well, I didn't really have a choice... I'm pregnant. 

I looked over in the corner and saw Nash and Matthew were arguing.