Don't...

Claire's POV

We've all been hanging out for awhile, everyone is here except for Hayes and I decided that I was perfectly fine with that. I might as well change into my swimsuit so we can all go swimming. I walked upstairs and saw Nash in the hallway, "Hey, is Hayes going to be here, soon?" He smiled at me and laughed.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." He smirked and walked away. I walked into my room and grabbed my Tie dye high-waisted swim suit and put on my nike slides. I pulled my hair down and walked downstairs with a towel. When I got to the pool I saw Hayes in a pink pair of Ralph Lauren shorts.

I sighed and sat down in one of the beach chairs next to Sophia and Amanda, "Are you okay, Claire?" I sighed. Was I okay? After everything thats been happening, the dreams, Taylor, and everything else I've just been so ANNOYED.

I looked at the gate swing open and saw Shawn walk in. I looked at him and automaticlly felt uncomforatble. Why did I have to have that stupid dream? Why did I have to admit to myself that I liked Shawn???!!?

"Hey Guys!" Shawn said smiling at everyone. His smile seemed to brighten my day more and more each time. I looked at my cup of lemonade and sighed.

*20 MINUTES LATER*

"Claire! Come swim..." Cam said I looked down and sighed. I stood up and slid into the pool slowly and swam over to a corner.

Shawn's POV

For some reason Claire has been acting really awkward today, but she is really cute... What the hell is wrong with me? Claire is my best friend. She's Sophia's best friend... But, Sophia has Nash apparently so why should I care..

"Movie Time!" I heard Nash yell, everyone got out of the pool and rushed inside except for Claire and I. I slowly swam over to her in the corner and put my hands on her waist,

"Shawn, what are you doing?" Claire whispered putting her arms around my neck so that she could hold onto to me. I smiled knowing that she knew what I was about to do,

"I'm doing something that I should've done a long time ago..." Right before I could lean in, Claire smashed her lips into mines.