Hot topic? Or Hot thief?

Sophia's POV

After all the twitter drama, I just wanted to be around the people who made me feel accepted, so I decided to hang out with Claire and 12/12 of MAGCON. "Shawnnnnn, hurry I need to change." Shawn walked out the bathroom already changed.

"I was literally five minutes, babe..." I pulled Claire by her arm and we both went in the bathroom and changed while Hayes and Shawn waited for us in the room. Claire decided to change in the shower, and I changed in front of the mirror. We decided to match today because... We're buddies, and that's what we do.

"So, you're 5 months with Shawn is coming up..." Claire teased. "Yeah I know, I still can't believe we've lasted so long..." I blushed while changing, "So.. What exactly is going on between, HAYES AND YOUUUUUU!" I yelled being dramatic.

Claire laughed, "I don't know exactly, like... It was really cool and cute when he walked me home and stuff... But I'm not sure if he's ready for another girlfriend and I'm not sure if I'm ready for boys..." Claire said, right before stepping out the shower fully clothed. I finished getting dressed and we both applied light amounts of make up and looked at each other, "TWINSSSSSSS"

We were both wearing Punk Marilyn Monroe tanks, black overall shorts, black converse, and red bows in our hair. We walked out of the bathroom and right as we opened the door Shawn and Hayes dropped to the grown holding their heads, "Fuck!" Hayes yelled, "Nosey, much?" I said laughing at the boys.

Claire helped Hayes up, and I did the same for Shawn. We walked out of the hotel room after grabbing our bags.

---------------------------------------------

Claire's POV

I was holding Hayes' hand while we were walking down to the elevator. I smiled while I watched Shawn wrap his arms around Soph's waist, "Adorable..." I whispered. Hayes must've heard me because he turned me around so I was facing him and wrapped his arms around my body and put his head in the crook of my neck, and gave me a small peck.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek as he came back up, "Piggy back ride, please?" I fake whined. Hayes bent down and laughed as I hopped on his back, we got on the elevator and went downstairs to the lobby to meet the rest of the boys. As we walked out the elevator all the boys started making noises like:

"AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

"LOOK AT THE LITTLE LOVE BIRDIES!!!"

"Y'ALL ARE SOO CUTE!!"

Well, everyone except Taylor, "Hey.." I mouthed to him while on Hayes' back, he looked at me and smiled, "You look beautiful..." He mouthed back, I started blushing and he just kept smiling before Cameron nudged him on the arm telling him to stop.

--------------------------------------------

Jack G's POV

When we got to the mall, it was almost impossible to get Shawn and Hayes away from Rose and Claire, "Can you guys c'mon please?" I said waiting with Cam to go into Hot topic. We walked into the store as the girls left to go to Hollister and I looked around, I grabbed a shirt but then I saw this girl... She was tall, but the attractive type of tall about 5"7 I would guess.

She was so attractive, I caught her looking at me while she was sitting in the corner checking out swim suits, "Can I get a changing room?" I asked one of the workers. As they escorted me to the back, the girl kept giving me a "lustful" look. I walked into my dressing room, and took my shirt off after locking the door. Right before I could put on my shirt, I saw the girl from before crawl underneath the door, "What the hell..." I whispered/yelled.

"Sh...." She said and bit her lip and walked towards me, I looked into her eyes and all I saw was, SEX. She came towards me and ran her hand up and down my abs, causing me to smirk. She slowly left a trail of kisses from my neck, to my mouth. "What's your name?" I whispered in pleasure as her hand went down my back, "Marie..." She whispered still kissing, I opened my eyes and when I attempted to touch her... She was gone... She left.

I reached in my back pocket for my wallet as I went to the counter and my wallet was gone.... That bitch! She stole my fucking wallet... Fuck.