Oops!

Claire's POV 

I honestly can't handle this attitude that Soph's been having for the past few days, she's been asking really... Weird. I don't even know what's going on with her. I looked at my phone while Taylor was taking a shower, he's been staying in my room lately. Which has been awesome, but my grandparents are going down to the states for a few days, so I have to go home because they can't pay the bill while they're gone. 

I sat down on the bed looking at my phone, "Hey, babe... I was thinking.." Taylor began talking but my eyes were so focused on his abs that were glistening due to the water that was sliding down them, I slowly stood up and walked towards him, "Sorry, I was distracted..." I smirked, "What were you saying?" he laughed and I smiled. His smile brightened up my whole day, "I was wondering if instead of going home, if you'd wanna stay in a room with Me and Dillon?" I looked at him smiling, "Are you sure?" 

"Dillon's totally cool with it.. It'll be awesome." He kissed me on the cheeks and pressed his wet body against me hugging me, "Babe! Now my shirts wet..." I looked up at him pretending to pout. "Then i guess we have to take it off?" He said pulling my shirt off, and putting me over his shoulder, I laughed as he ran down the hall with me. 

He was running so fast that he tripped and fell on his back, "Ah!" I screamed as he landed on his back with me on top of him, "We fell.." I whispered. "I know.." Taylor said tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear, he slowly put his hand on my face and pulled me close, pressing his soft lips to mines. I moved my lips in sync with his and he slowly pulled away, "Is that romantic enough?" he smirked. "Of course..." I leaned down and kissed him again. 

We were still kissing and I felt something, I would say I felt a spark but that would be so cliche. What am I kidding I did, but that spark was soon interrupted, "What's going on out here?" I heard a manly voice say, I looked up and saw Taylor's boss: Bart and with him of course.... Hayes fucking Grier.