Sophia?.... Who's Sophia?

I looked to the side of me and realized I was right in front of an beauty parlor. I smiled to myself grinning and walked inside after shutting my car off.

I walked in and the smell of hair spray, automatically hit my nose. I walked to the counter and saw a shortish girl, with long brown wavy hair, and green eyes, "Welcome to Infinity, how may I help you?"

I looked at her with a smile, "I'd like to get a brand new look.... I'm not here for anyone specific.. So whoever is available works.." I bit my lip nervous about what she would say, "Well, desk duty is almost over for me.. I could come hook you, up."

She smiled and ran from around the counter grabbing me hand, "I'm Gabby, by the way..." I looked at her and smiled, "I'm.... Rose." I blushed and I suddenly felt the redness flushing my cheeks. She looked at me and laughed, "Yeah... I can see why." She pointed at my cheeks.

She took me to a sink and washed my hair. While my hair was still wet, she sat me down and cut my bangs... But this time.. My bangs weren't straight over my forehead... They were almost covering my left eye.. I felt so Tumblr. 😵 I watched in the mirror and laughed at how focused the hyper girl was.

"Pink or Blue?" She looked at me with serious eyes. "Uh.... Why not Blue?" I smiled and she suddenly began putting dye all in my hair. After she washed the dye out my hair, she turned my so I couldn't see my hair, she came back and added a few extensions to my hair, and blow dried it. After she finished styling it, with TONS of Hairspray... She turned me around while saying, "THE BRAND NEW ROSEEEEE!"

I looked in the mirror and gasped... "Woah!" I turned around a smiled at her.

*BACK AT HOME*

-----------------------------------------

I got home and went into my room and decided to change, new me, new clothes... I went to the back of my closet and pulled out a black bandeau and a light blue floral skirt, with some dock martens, and necklaces.

I hopped on my bed and called over my friend Callie who specialized in piercings. When I told her that I wanted gauges she rushed to my house and hooked me up. She left after giving me medium sized gauges, and 8 piercings going up my ear.

I looked at the time, "Damn it!" I picked up my phone and began dialing the number that was on the letter soon I heard a raspy country voice, "Hello?" I said nervously, "Can I speak to Taylor Caniff?"

And from there.... It all begins.