Conceal don't feel, don't let them know..

Claire's POV

Stuffs been looking up, other than the fact that I have to see Hayes everyday. He seems to get really scared when Taylor or I come around. Sometimes, I'll just look at him and picture everything that we could be.

I woke up in the morning and felt my whole body tense up, I had been at the batting cage last night and my arms and legs were tensed up. I woke up and decided to take a shower. I washed up and hopped out putting on: a black sports bra, Taylor's tie dye shirt with the sides cut, a pair of running shorts and shoes, and pulled my hair up with a black nike headband.

I walked over to the bed and kissed Taylor on the head, "Going to get breakfast, babe..." I whispered and kissed him on the lips as he nodded and groaned. I walked downstairs and went into the cafeteria and walked over to the yogurt bar. I got my peanut butter and cake batter FroYo and added berries and cookie dough on type and walked over to a table in the corner.

I began eating my FroYo and then looked up and saw Hayes sitting in the other corner on FaceTime. Well, I knew because he was holding up his phone talking. I stood up and walked passed him to look and saw Skylynn sitting in the camera with Hayes' mom, Elizabeth, "CLAIREEEE BEAR!" Skylynn yelled.

Hayes shook his head, "No, Skylynn... Claire isn't.." I interrupted, "Isn't going to miss a FaceTime session with the cutie of the year!" I kissed Hayes on the cheek before sitting down. He looked at me confused and I just stared in his eyes hinting to him what I was doing, "Just this once...." I mouthed. "What was that Claire?" Elizabeth said.

"I was just telling Hayes that we had a photo shoot later... After Sophia's concert." I smiled. She smiled back, "Well I'll be expecting a few pictures! We're going to get going... Y'all have fun! Love ya!" We said goodbye and she hung up.

I got up and started walking away when Hayes stopped me, "Claire.... Please, don't leave me again..." He said with hopeful eyes.