Secrets...

Taylor's POV 

"What the hell is going on Taylor? What if a fan saw you?" Bart said looking at me. I just shook my head and laughed, "That's what you're worried about?" I got up and attempted to go after Claire, but Bart gave me this long lecture, "How old is she Taylor?" I looked at him confused, "Huh?" I bit my lip.

"I said.. How old is she?" he repeated his question and my heart started beating fast, "She's... She's 18." I looked at Bart hoping he would believe me, "18 years old... Born 2 months after me." I had to add something to make it believeable. 

"She looks pretty young for age... But anyways------" Bart gave me a long speech about being stressed about MAGCON.

All I could think about was Claire. Was Hayes trying to get her back? 

---------------------------------------------------------

Claire's POV 

When I saw Bart, I immediatley got up and grabbed my shirt before power walking away, "Claire! Wait..." Hayes yelled. I just shook my head and kept walking away. His voice was annoying, it pissed me off. "How about you go call Madison? Maybe she'll wanna hear what you're talking about!" I sassed back. 

I walked to Taylor's room and tried to shut the door but Hayes came inside to fast, "Get the hell out of here, Hayes!" He looked at me with determination in his eyes, "Oh, really? I'll just go and tell Bart how you're 14... Yanno, it wasn't the brightest idea to date an adult..." He moved closer, "What are you doing?.." I backed up. 

"Unless, you never wanna see Taylor again, I'd suggest you just shut up and do whatever I say..." I laughed, "Hayes... Get over yourself.." I walked over to the door, but before I could open it, Hayes grabbed my arm and pushed me down on the bed. My face was in the comforter, "Hayes get off!" I screamed. Everytime I yelled he would bend my arm, "Shut the hell up, Claire!" 

I cried as he began lifting my skirt up, "Hayes... No! No! Please... I'll do anything else.." I cried. He yanked my arm and pulled me down so that I was on my knees, "Anything?" He looked at me and smirked. 

He slowly unzipped his  pants and looked down at me before grabbing my hair, "Go to fucking work..."