Milkshakes bring all the boys to.... The hotel room?

4 MONTHS LATER
-------------------------------------

It's been four months since me and Shawn first started dating, and it's been 6 months since we first talked. I still haven't talked to Taylor. Which is crazy considering me and Shawn started talking all because of him (AKA his phone)

I was sitting on my bed listening to: Breakfree- Ariana Grande ft. Zedd when My laptop started ringing I looked and saw Shawn was FaceTiming me . I ran to my bathroom and pulled my hair up so that my thick extensions were in a pony tail and my festive bangs were still covering my left eye.

I ran back to my bed and put the laptop on my lap and answered, "Babe!!!!" I yelled in the screen, a smile lit up Shawn's face, "Hey Baby.." He ran his hand through his hair.

Gosh he was so hot! I bit my lip and with that he said, "Oh gosh.. Don't tell me you're turned on!" He laughed, "Is there anyone in the room with you?" I looked at his background, "No not that I know of..." He smirked.

"Well then..." I slowly pulled my shirt off revealing my lime green bra, "Woah.. Rose, Skype sex?" He smiled, "This can't be happening...." He pulled his shirt off. I bit my lip and slowly unclipped my bra taking my bra off and dropping it next to me, "Your turn..." His eyes were fixated on the screen.

"Shawn what ar------ HOLY FUCK! IS THIS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING!?!" I screamed and covered my boobs as Cameron, Matt, Carter, and Aaron watched, "GET THE HELL OUT!" I screamed! I felt my face flush red in embarrassment, "Guys... knock next time!" Shawn said looking at them with a death glare.

Cameron ran his hand through his hair, "We're uh..." His eyes still fixated one me, "We're really sorry... Did Shawn ask you to come to Magcon yet?"

I looked at Shawn, "Bish, whet?" They all laughed. "About that, Rose would you wanna visit me at Magcon maybe?" I blushed... "Of course, I'll text you."

He smiled, "I love you..." I smiled, "I love you too..." And with that...

My Magcon experience began.