What if I can't forget you?

Shawn's POV

If I had to count I would say it's been about 50 days, but in reality it's only been 1 week since Sophia has talked to me and it's been killing me. She doesn't know a lot of stuff.. I came home late that night because I was at the studio recording a song about her.

That condom didn't belong to me... It was Hayes'. I didn't tell anyone because he was with Claire and I didn't want Claire to get her heart broken, she was becoming one of my best friends and that would just ruin everything.

I pretended that I didn't know it was our anniversary because my producer was fixing up the song, he was going to deliver it at 11:30pm because that's when I first asked Soph to be mines... But the fact that she said she didn't trust me, hurt me bad.

I really wanted her back... But from what I heard, things have changed a lot. She also changed. She was going to be at Magcon San Francisco which I was really nervous about. But Gillinksy told me some shit that was wayyyyy crazier than mine and Sophia's problems....
------------------------------------------
Claire's POV

I haven't been talking to Taylor for about 8 days... Today was the day that I would be leaving back home. I still couldn't believe what Hayes did. I didn't let things go too far, i'm still with Taylor. I made a promise to him and I want to keep it, i'm saving it... Just for him.

I was walking out of my house when I suddenly saw Jack G walking to the Starbucks by my house, "CLAIRE?!?" I hid my face as he called my name and continued walking to the park. "Claire, it's Gillinksy, wait up..." I stopped and sighed knowing he wasn't going to leave.

"Hey Jack, what's up?" he looked at me with confused eyes, "No... The question is, what's up with you? You haven't been talking to Tay.. And he's been falling to pieces." I bit my lip trying to hold back all the tears and emotions, "Jack.. I can't.." Jack looked at me worried, "Did he do something?" I saw the anger form in his eyes as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hayes..." I whispered looking down.
----------------------------------------------------
Sophia's POV
I haven't heard from Claire in awhile, but when she called and told me about Hayes, I was already in the car... I decided to spend the break between the tour stop with Taylor in Indiana. When she told me, I didn't know what to do... So I did what any good friend would do: I called her.... "What the hell is going on? I know I didn't read what I think I did..." I said with worry in my voice.

I could hear her burst into tears on the phone, "He said... He said if I didn't do it, he would tell Bart and the police about Taylor and I. I couldn't let that happen... I didn't let him go all the way either... I...I made a promise to Taylor!" Taylor's eyes looked over at me super fast, "Is that Claire?" He looked at me still focusing on the road.

I grinned, "Uh... No.. It's um..." He looked at me with serious eyes. I handed him the phone.
-----------------------------------------------------
Taylor's POV

"Claire? OMG... I miss your voice sooo much." It was a slight moment of silence. "Taylor... I.... We have to break up.." My heart suddenly began to hurt, the butterflies in my stomach froze, and I felt psychically sick, "What?.. What are you talking about Claire?"

I heard her sniffle, "I can't do this Taylor... I'm sorry..." I felt tears begin to slide down my cheek, "What if I can't forget you?..."

And then she hung up, along with shattering my heart into a million pieces.