Twitter problems?

((A/N I know it's crazy how I added the Claire and Hayes thing in here, but like I said there's going to be tons of characters, romances, drama, etc.))

Claire's POV 

I went into my house and saw my mom was out, I wasn't really surprised. My mom wasn't able to get a job in Canada after my grandparents kicked her out, well I techniclly live with my grandparents, but I stay with my mom on the weekends. My mom works at an exotic dance club downtown (Yes, she's a stripper... Get over it.) She was introduced to it from her friend Gladys. 

I walked upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed and decided to get on twitter, I checked my news feed and what did I see, bitchy fangirls posting shit about, Shawn and Sophia... and Hayes and I. It still feels weird saying Hayes and I, but I like it. I began reading the tweets when I came across the hashtag: #ShawnandRose I clicked on the hashtag and what I saw shocked me:

@tropical_mendes: uh, who is this new bitch @RoseOcean? ((laugh crying emoji)) 

@shawns_bae_ornahh: can I cut this bitch? 

Underneath was a picture of Sophia and Shawn hugging, oh god... I scrolled though the thousands of posts and then decided to look at the #HayesandMysterygirl 

@randomhayes.girl: who is she?!?!? why is she kissing hayes on the fucking cheek?!?!?! 

@hayesbaee_: was walking downtown in Toronto and look who I saw.... #Problems 

Underneath was multiple pictures of me and Hayes, people were saying so much rude crap, it pissed me off... I then read a tweet that really pissed me off: 

@mrshayes.ornahh: wait, but she's a black person...... hayes probably was helping her because yanno, they are all homeless... ((laughing emoji))

I sighed, "Sorry Hayes..." I whispered to myelf. I got on my feed and began to tweet:

@Claire_xoxo: @mrshayes.ornahh: The answer to your bum ass twitter name is... NAHH. Like seriously, race? That's what you attack me for... RACE?!?! I see you're Latina? Well sweetie, you look fucking stupid considering my mother is Latina and White, and my dad is African American.. Your icon is @MahoganyLOX? Well guess what, Mahogany is mixed too... If I fucking like Hayes, I like Hayes... So do me a favor and just stfu, you Punta! (bitch in spanish xD) 

I hit the tweet button and automaticlly felt like a badass, I put my phone down and soon my twitter started to blow up. I just laid in bed and listened to music. 

=

------------------------------------

Hayes' POV 

I got on twitter and read everything that was going on when I finally got a notification that Claire had posted, I read her tweet and immediatley responded: 

@HayesGrier: I now see who my real fans are, unlike @mrshayes.... not even going to give her the satisfaction of me mentioning her. Why does it matter if I like someone or if someone likes me? Like seriously, go yell at someone else... I WILL UNFOLLOW ANYONE WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS. @Claire_xoxo goodnight beautiful, i had an awesome night. ((smiling emoji))

And after that I went to sleep... I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow, maybe i should have a meet up? Hm, that should be fun... 

((A/N ooh I wonder what's going to happen at the meet and greet ;) Like Kevin Hart said, "ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!))