He's my brother...

Taylor's POV

I walked away from the meet and greet knowing that I was dissapointing my fans. But how could Shawn do that? How could Sophia do that? I just shook my head in dissapointment I sighed as the door swung open, "If you're going to try an apologize, you might as well leave right fucking now, Sophia..."

I know we just met, but she was my little sister, it was a natural enstinct. "Taylor.. It's not what you think! Well.. it is, but Shawn is really good to me." She had this look in her eyes and it just made me give in, "How long have you guys been together? How did you guys get together?" I looked at her not knowing what to say, I just sighed.

Sophia's POV

I looked at Taylor, "We met 6 months ago, I called you and some asshole with an accent pissed me off because he answered when you were at a meeting, and then Shawn accidently called me and we started talking for hours and hours, and 2 months later after constent Texting, Tweeting, FaceTiming, he asked me to be his girlfriend. We've been dating for 5 months... Well, it'll be 5 months in a few more days. That's why I'm here." His eyes grew big but after giving him my signature Please dont be mad at me Look.

--------------------------------------

((A/N due to technical difficulties, the font is going to be like this for the rest of this chapter))

Sophia's POV

Taylor and I talked everything out and he agreed to be okay with Shawn and I aslong as he didn't hurt me.

Taylor walked back out on stage and asked me to come with him. I walked out with him and looked over at Shawn who was sitting on stage next to Mahogany, I smiled over at him, he smiled back and got up walking towards me and pulled me by my waist.

"What are you doing?" I whispered and giggled. "Dance with me, babe..." His warm breath hit my neck and sent chills down my spine. I put my arms around his neck and danced with him as Jacob sang, All of Me- By John Legend.

My eyes were fixated on Shawn. He was so beautiful and he made me feel whole, and within that moment, he did something I never thought he would do infront of his friends, he picked me up and smashed his lips into mine making me feel whole again.

He soon sat me down, and Jacob finished the song, "Thank you guys for coming out! I hope you liked my set... But now, Shawn would like to do something."