What's so good about picking up the pieces?

Sophia's POV 

We finally made it do Shawn's house, but Taylor had already been let into the house by Aaliyah. I ran out the SUV with Claire and went inside. When we got inside I rushed into Shawn's room and saw that Taylor had pushed Shawn to the ground, "Taylor! Wait!" I screamed while Taylor while he was holding Shawn down.

"Soph, you can't fucking stop me from beating him!" Taylor looked at me with anger in his eyes. I walked over to him and pushed him off of Shawn I climbed on top of Shawn and put my hands on his face, "You're so beautiful...." I said looking into his eyes.

"He sat up, Rose... I am so sorry..." I looked at him with my head turns side ways, "But... I fucking hate you." and in that moment everything went black. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV 

"Soph, stop... He's done!" Claire yelled, running over to Sophia grabbing her hands, Shawn looked up at Sophia with actual/genuine fear in his eyes, "I'm so sorry..." Is all that he could say. Sophia just wouldn't stop kicking and attempting to fight Claire off, "I fucking hate you, Shawn Mendes! You're going to burn in hell! Someones going to break your heart just like you broke mines and you're going to burn!" 

My eyes widened at everything that Sophia was saying. Claire was holding her down on the floor, "I never fucking l-----" Claire covered Sophia's mouth, "I'm not going to let you say something that's going to ruin your life!" tears began streaming down Claire's cheek as I walked over to her and helped her carry Sophia out of the room. 

I looked over at Aaliyah and her friend who was standing in the corner of the living room crying, "I'm so sorry Liyah..." I whispered trying not to rowl Soph up anymore. We put her in the back of my car after I waved our driver off. I held Claire in my arms as she was shaking, "It's okay... She's okay, you're okay." I leaned down and gave her a small peck on the head.

I don't exactly know what's going on with Sophia, but hopefully I'll find out.