I hear melodies, when your hear beats...

Sophia's POV

"GROUP TWO!!!!!! LETS GO!!!" I heard Danny yell. He looked at me and smiled, "Rose? Why don't you have a backstage pass?" I laughed while I was walking in, "I'm surprising him..." I whispered so none of the fangirls would notice me. He slipped a backstage pass in my hand, "For later..."

I walked in and smiled as I saw I was first in line to see Aaron and Hayes, "Hi..." I smiled. Aaron's eyes grew big, "Woah! You're R----" I covered his mouth. "I'm trying to surprise Shawn! Just smile for the picture." Aaron hugged me and they snapped our picture. "Hassssss" I smiled, I've always thought he was really attractive, but I wouldn't do anything with him, he hugged me from behind and I went to the next line.

It was then Matt and Carter, "Hey Catthew!" They both looked at me and smiled Matt ran to me and hugged me smiling for the picture and Carter just yelled, "BOOBS!" My cheeks flushed red from embarrassment, "Can you not?" He hugged me for a picture, "Where's Shawn?" I bit my lip. "He's next with Tay...." I widened my eyes realizing that Taylor hadn't seen a picture of me since my makeover.

I slowly walked to the other side when security yelled at me to, "GET MOVING!!" I slowly walked over and Shawn turned around while saying, "Hey beautiful, how are--- OH MY GOD!" He lifted me up and spun me around, "I can't believe this..." And with that he slowly kissed me on my lips, I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him back. Our lips movin in sync with each other.

I smiled as everyone started screaming, He slowly pulled away, "I love you so much...." I smiled, "I love you too..." He sat me down. I hugged him wrapping my arms around his body, he was taller than I expected. I turned to see Taylor watching us, "Uh... Hi, I'm Sophia..." Taylor's face turned red with anger, "Shawn... You're dating my fucking sister?!?" I stepped infront of Shawn, "Taylor it's not like that... He's really good to me..." I grabbed Shawn's hand.

"Nice to meet you too..." Taylor shook his head and walked away.

I couldn't believe this was happening already.