chapter 9 (21+)

i wanted to know what they were going to talk about but jimin is a meanie head so now I can't. I walked to me and jimins shared bedroom and put my phone down on the night table.

I then laid on the bed and sighed. I thought about what they would be talking about. but...what was this new feeling inside me? Why do I feel like I should be the one down there with him. Not her. I then turned on my side and thought more about the new feeling.

Maybe I am jealous. But so what. I am aloud too be. I then heard the door open and turned to see jimin. He looked at me and gently smiled. "Baby come with me downstairs. We need you too." I widen my eyes and turned towards him. "Me?"

He chuckled and nodded. He came on the bed and then hovered over me and smiled. "You feeling refreshed knowing you can monitor our conversation huh?" I pouted and folded my arms. "You didn't let me stay." I whined. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Well now's your chance." I then smiled and holded onto jimin. He smiled and sighed. He picked me up with him and started walking downstairs. I looked too see he was taking us to the dining room. I then jumped off him and hold his hand going in. He chuckled. When we entered everyone including min seo and the women sat there.

The women looked at me and slightly smiled. I smiled small and bowed. "Annyeong." I said trying to be formal. she smiled and came up to me and holded out her hand. "Hello my name is kuwi. Kuwi soo." I smiled slightly at her cute name and shaked her hand. "My name is..." She interrupted.

"kim young. I've been introduced before." I was in relief she didn't know my last part of my name. "Well let's sit." Jimin said pointing to the table. We sat down and then I saw the boys looking at me. I then looked at yoongis leg. I whispered into his ear. "Yoongi is your leg okay?" He looked at me and smiled gently while whispering back.

"yes its fine thank you." I smiled and nodded. I then turned to the women speaking. "Well my proposal is simple. The drugs are yours unless you do something for me." We all looked at her to say what she was going to say. I just drank my water.

"I need jimin to be my boyfriend." I almost choked. Taehyung and yoongi both grabbed my hands tightly. I glared at them making them shiver but turn away from me. I got out of there strength and looked at the women.

"Why the hell do you need jimin to be your boyfriend. Drugs aren't met for personal favors." She smirked and looked at me. "Aren't you using him for your personal needs?" I widen my eyes and was about to attack her but jimin looked at me to calm down.

I sighed and sat back on my seat. He then turned his head towards her. "I'll do it."we all yelled a what. We were all surprised that he said yes. Taehyung looked at me. "Young dont say anything." He whispered. I looked at him upset.

"Why not? "he gestured me to him. I leaned in my ear. "you dont want to mess this up for him do you?" I sighed and shaked my head. Taehyung whispered into my ear again. "Just stay quiet. This wont last long."

I hit his thigh hard which made him yelp and jump making his leg hit the table. The boys chuckled. I crossed my arms and looked away from jimin where he continued talking. "For how long?" He asked while sighing.

"Only a month. I just need you to look powerful in front of some leaders and then I can break up with you." My eyes were filled with anger but I kept my body still. Jimin looked normal. Like he didn't even care.