chapter 30 (21+)

"Strip tease me." He widen his eyes. "What!?" I burst out in laughter from his outburst from surprise. He looked at me with confusion written all over his face. "Your... You were joking... Right?" I laughed and nodded. He slightly let out a breath. "Wof~ for a second I thought my innocent baby was getting dirty for a second."

I lightly laughed and kissed his neck. "Don't worry. I'm still the same. Just with a little more knowledge." He hummed and hugged me close to him. "That knowledge better be from only what i've given to you." I smiled and nodded while slowly kissing his lips. "And yooksu." I teased. He moved away and glared at me with a scowl on his face.

"Your breaking the barriers of which I was going to try and stop killing yooksu. Now your breaking the patience." I lightly giggled and tried pulling his mouth to mine. He didnt move. I pouted. "Jiminie~ come!" I whined trying to make him come near me. He just scoffed and got off my lap when the car stopped at the house.

I went behind him closing the car door. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him to me. "Baby I'm sorry. I was just joking." He sighed and took my arms off from around his waist. He turned to me and looked down at me. "fucking say shit like that to me again and watch your best friend be dead." I know he was being serious when he said that but i couldn't help but smile.

"yes daddy. Now can we go inside?" He rolled his eyes but I saw a slight grin forming on his lips. "Come dork." he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door while I giggled at his bullying methods to get me anywhere. He knocked pretty hard on the door which made me scared he damaged his knuckles.

I grabbed his hand that he knocked with and looked at it. when I didn't see anything I kissed his knuckle which made him look at me and smile. the door opened revealing... my mother? what was she still doing there? she looked at me and smiled. "hey young. how are you?" I slightly created a smile on my face. "I'm good, thank you. I just came here to pick up joeun." she widen her eyes and nodded. "oh right! your aunt told me that. ill go get him." she smiles at both me and silent jimin before leaving.

I let out a breath and saw jimin look at me. "you were nervous?" I looked at him surprised by his sudden question. "what?" he sighed. "were you nervous?" I opened my mouth to answer but I heard loud but small footsteps running towards us. before I could see, I felt little arms around my waist. I looked down at the small face of my little cousin and smiled. "hi cuz! are we leaving now!" I smiled bigger at his cute little hat that I remember giving to him when he turned 5.

"yah, did you dismiss yourself to everyone?" I asked. he smiled and nodded. my mom cleared her throat and he quickly turned around and hugged her. my mom smiled kissing his head, before he detached and ran to the car. his bookbag shaking as he ran. I laughed at his cute manners before turning to my mom. "well... I'll see you later." I said gently. she smiled softly and nodded before waving to jimin and closing the door. jimin put his arm around my shoulder while we walked back to the car.

joeun ran inside the car once jimin unlocked it. "yah kid slow down!" jimin yelled when it seemed he almost yanked the car door off. joeun stood still for a second not knowing what to do. I slightly hit jimins back and he slightly murmured something before looking at joeun. "be careful with the door." he mumbled before getting in the front now grumpy. joeun put his big adorable smile back on his face and went in. I sighed.

today was going to be a long day. I got into the car and closed the door putting my seat belt on. I then looked behind me to check if joeun had his seatbelt on, which thankfully he did. jimin started the car and started driving. as he drove us closer to home I put on the radio. joeun seemed to enjoy it while I just looked over at jimin. the way he tensed his hand every time mine was getting closer made me nervous.