chapter 18 ( 21+)

jimin burst out a laugh which made me laugh as well. i got a buzz on my phone and saw yooksu text me.

yooksu: hey you wanted to meet?

young: yeah meet us Infront of the mall.

yooksu: us?

young: surprise person

yooksu: im gonna make a wild guess, jhope?

young: maybe hehe. but just drive to the mall and we'll meet you there.

yooksu: lol fine.

young: k bye!

yooksu: bye

i stopped texting and saw jimin looking over my shoulder. i hit his chest. "stop being nosy." he pouted and rubbed the place i hit. "you hit too hard. one day your gonna knock me out on accident." I laughed slightly and hugged him. "well it wont be on accident if you bother me to much." he spanked me and i laughed before moving up my face to connect to his.

we both pecked each others lips to get back the satisfaction of having our mouth's together. i then moved back smiling. "now lets go." he sighed but nodded. we got into the car and he started the engine. "drive to the mall since that's where we're meeting yooksu" he nodded while turning his head towards me as he started driving. "babe can we set some rules before we get there."

i raised my eyebrow Turing to his cute face. i pecked his lips. "and what rules are those?" he grabbed my hand and sighed while continuing to focus on driving. "maybe to not touch a lot with him. you know i dont like you touching other men." he sounded like a baby that i couldnt resisting to keep kissing his cheek.

he kept talking as i traveled my kisses down to his neck. "and another thing is to not ignore me because i dont want to become a third wheel even though were the ones who are dating." i hummed into his neck. "okay baby i got it." he then sighed and caressed my head as i made a dark hickey on his neck.

he scrunched his face abit. "baby not that dark." I moved back pouting. "but i need the girls at the mall to know your mine." he then looked at me smiling before stealing a kiss from my mouth. he sighed and put his arm over me. "fine baby. you can continue." I smiled and finsihed sucking on his neck.

i then moved back satisfied before wiping off with my dress the extra spit. he chuckled lightly before sighing. i smiled moving into his arms. he smiled and kissed the top of my head. soon we made it to the mall. i got out the car as well as jimin. i grabbed his hand while smiling and bringing him inside. jimin had to catch up with me since i was speeding to get inside.

i looked around to see if yooksu was anywhere and saw him on his phone in the corner. i ran to him letting go of jimins hand and hugged him. he seemed surprised at first but then imdiantly hugged me back. "hi young!" i smiled and hugged him tighter. " hi yooksu!" he and i both chuckled before moving back.

i looked back to see jimin walking words us with his hands in his pocket. i smiled and grabbed his hand. yooksu moved back abit. i slightly smile at yooksu. i kicked jimins leg and he owed before i signaled him to apologize for last time. he sighed and then turned to yooksu as he looked away. "look dude I'm sorry if i came off the wrong hand, i shouldn't have over reacted." yooksu looked at him and slightly smiled bowing his head.

"its okay, we all get jealous at time." jimin glared at him as yooksu smiled. it was getting awkward so instead i grabbed both of the mans hands while walking forward into the mall. "so what should we start up on?" i asked while looking around. "how about we start at the frozen yogurt place! i heard they have a new flavor!" yooksu said excitedly.