chapter 27 (21+)

me and jimins eyes widen. we both change and jimin grabs his gun. jimin grabbed my hand pulling me downstairs. jungkook had has phone connected to what seemed like the tv because he was gonna put on a video. i was surprised i didn't fall yet but first tried attacking jungkook to not put it on the tv. he laughed before putting it on anyways.

i widen my eyes as me and jimins audio sounded though the whole house. the members widen there eyes when they heard both of our voices. jungkook just bit his lip at the sounds. i hit the back of his head before taking his phone and deleting the audio. he whined. "young!! why did you do that!! you know how hard it is to get that back." i glared at him. "jimin gun." he smirked and handed me his gun.

jungkook widen his eyes before jumping over the couch and running up stairs. i ran up behind him and grabbed his shirt. "dont shoot!" i laughed and punched him in the stomach. "never mind about the never physically abusing you guys. im breaking my rule" i yelled out the members. hoseok was the first to run up and put his arms around my waist pulling me back.

i tried getting to jungkook but jhope was too strong. jungkook laughed and ran away. i then huffed and hoseok put me down. he laughed while ruffling my hair. "seems like you and jimin both got together again." i blushed while hearing the loud oohing and hitting. i could probably sense they were hitting jimins back.

hoseok chuckled hugging me gently. "im glad you two figured things out." i smiled and put my arms around him too. "thank you hobi." he smiled before kissing my head. i heard a gun sound and we both quickly moved away scared. we both looked downstairs to find jimin with another gun in his hand besides the one he gave me. "touch her one more time hoseok and ill blow off you hands." hoseok put up his hands and moved back.

he then smacked my butt and i yelped jimin ran up but so did hoseok running away. i grabbed jimins arm and pulled him to me with a smile in my face. i gave him a passionate kiss that I've been wanting to give to him since we broke up. he slowly let go of his gun and instead pinned me on the wall kissing me back. "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS GOT BACK TOGETHER LIKE 5 FUCKING MINTUES AGO AND ALREADY YOUR MAKING OUT ON TOP OF THE STAIRWELL!!"

we both chuckled into each others mouths before pulling away and pecking our lips once before jimin moved slightly back put his arms around my waist. "if you dont fucking like it stop fucking watching." jimin said moving towards taehyung with a raised eyebrow. taehyung mimicked him and before i could stop jimin he shot him in the shoulder. he groaned and i widen my eyes. "jimin!" i was going to go to taehyung but he grabbed my wrist taking me into the room.

he closed the door and locked it. i glared at him. "what the hell is wrong with you! why would you shoot poor taehyung!" he sighed and rolled his eyes and putting his gun on the island table in the kitchen. "because i fucking wanted too. dont act like you can tell what to do. we just got together fucking ten minutes ago." i crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow. "we can break up again. this time you wont see me come back."

jimin looked at me to deceive if i was serious or not before turning around and sitting on the chair. "sure. you'll come back running just like you did yesterday." i folded my arms and leaned my hip to the side. "I did not fucking come here for you. i came because they told me you weren't here." he then turned to me.

"you what?" he looked angry but i couldnt care less. "they told me you were in a business trip for the rest of the week so i came here for the boys because i really missed them." he put his arms behind his back. "so you didn't miss me?" he said gently looking at me. i looked at the ground. "well.. i didn't say that. just.. but my intention wasn't to come for you. i was trying to give you space remember."