chapter 2 (21+)

i woke up to a yell of pain from downstairs. i opened my eyes imdiantly and shaked while getting up slowly from my bed. i then hear a gunshot and it all silence. i swear i could feel my tears start to develop. i go outside the room i was sleeping in and saw my door was opened. i then heard footsteps close to me and turned around. it was taehyung. "oh sorry did i wake you." i gulped and shaked my head. "what...what was that scream from?" he then hesitated abit. "nothing... don't worry about it. lets just go downstairs before jimin gets mad were not there in time." i nodded gently and put back on my shoes before we both go downstairs. 

        taehyung was in front of me while we walked. he paid attention to everything we passed by to get to downstairs for some reason. but i noticed the smallest things about things that weren't there before i fell asleep. there was a blood stain on the floor next to a room. taehyung pulled me faster away from it and brought us too the dining room. there sat a lot of men i didn't meet yet. they all turned there heads towards me. i widen my eyes. they were all jimin and i mutual friends. the one we both hang out in school with. they all smiled except jungkook who was glaring at me. 

           "hi young!" jhope said being the first to get up and attack me with a hug. i smiled gently and greeted back politely. "hi hoseok." he then backs away and smiled in a dorky way. i then see the other men wave at me while being gentle about it. "come sit." i smiled lightly and taehyung led me to sit next him and rm. jimin wasn't at the table yet. they all looked at me. yoongi looked at me and then at jungkook while laughing. "so jungkook young was the one who almost twisted your arm off?" they all started laughing while jungkook cursed at him.

     "Shut the fuck up hyung. she did it when i was not noticing. if i did i would've broke her prick body into two." yoongi turned serious and grabbed his shirt. "did you just tell me to shut the fuck up?" he pushed him back to his chair. "learn who your speaking too. and if she had such a prick body why didn't you just kill her then." i started to get uncomfortable real fast. taehyung noticed and cleared his throat. "maybe we should change the..." before he finished jungkook cut him off. " the only reason i didn't is because she's now 'jimins little angel'.  you know how he gets when someone messes with stuff that's his."

        i blushed at the last part. suga and the rest chuckled. "so your scared of what jimins going too do to you if he finds out you hurt her?" jin said while laughing. jungkook kicked him under the table. jin groaned and stopped laughing. "I'm not scared of anything." i was trying not to laugh but failed. the others joined in except for jungkook. "you know young. i kill people for a living. he got up and started to walk towards me. "and your about to become another of the people that i killed." 

             hoseok holded him back. "and your gonna be a collection of our dead body's if you don't get your anger fixed out. she's younger then you, and she's our friend." jungkook rolled his eyes and sat down. i never knew hoseok could get like that. that actually surprised me. soon we all hear the door open and a sigh coming from behind me. i turned around to find jimin. he looked at me and gently smiled. "hi youngie." i gently smiled. "hi jagi."

          he came to me first and kissed my head while then looking at the others smirking. "ohh not even a full day of you guys dating and you already have cute names for each other." jin chuckled. jimin rolled his eyes. "where are the maids?" jimin asked while taking a seat next to me while taehyung moved down a seat. "i put one to clean downstairs while the other is cleaning up your mess." jimin hummed and nodded. his mess? i then remembered i could ask him any question.