chapter 8 (21+)

The night passed with me cuddling on jimin. How could I forgive him so fast yet he made me go though a scene back there? I didn't care though. i wanted him and needed him. I didn't want to stay mad at him.

Jimin was kissing my neck gently and softly giving me small love bites around my collar bone. The way he breathed on my neck sometimes made me shiver. He travels his kisses up my neck and then kisses my lips.

He hugged me tightly and kissed around my chest. "Hmm your body is so hot baby. I just want to lick every inch of your body." I smiled and hummed rubbing his head. "Well to bad. You have a meeting.* he groaned which made me laugh.

he then looked at me with puppy eyes. "Can you please come with me?" I smiled and pecked his lips. "If you want me too I could." He then smiled and nodded. "I do want you too. Were going for japan for the next meeting tonight."

I scrunched my eyebrows and giggled. "Jagi how am I supposed to get a passport at this time?" he chuckled and kissed my neck. "I have my connections jagiya. Don't worry." I sighed and hugged him. "With you i have too." He laughed slightly and then attacked me with kisses.

I giggled and hugged him while humming at his kisses. They tickled my skin. He then backed away and looked at my face with a smile before leaving a big wet kiss on my lips. I smiled as they felt so nice on my lips that I kissed him again when he didn't suspect it. He smiled and pulled me closer.

I let my legs intertwine with his. After a minute or two we pulled away surprised we could even last that long in kissing. He then sat up when he heard my phone go off. I laughed at his sudden reaction and tried reaching for my phone but he pushed my waist back.

I blushed when he put his hand on my waist close to my women place. He did on purpose to distract me by putting his fingers on my underwear. I let a light moan out. "Oppa what are you doing." I asked but knew exactly what he was doing. He grabbed my phone and saw the ID say future husband.

He then stopped and looked at the screen. "Who the fuck is future husband?" He said getting angry. I sighed. "Jimin look at the number." He looked at and then ohhed. "Sorry baby." He tried hugging me but I pushed him off. the person who called me was him. He accidentally butt called me.

I moved away from him as he tried to hug me. "Princess I'm sorry. I didn't look at the number. Please forgive me." I didn't respond. He sighed. "what are you?" I asked him while raising my eyebrow. He looked confused and I rolled my eyes. "Don't act stupid. You know what I want you to do."

He sighed and pulled back his soft black hair. "I'm not saying it." I then hummed and got up. "I guess you can be single si..." He then pulled me back and kissed me. He then pulled away and pouted. "Don't leave me jagiya. I love you." I then pecked his lips. "You forgot to do something."

He then groaned which made me smirk in pleasure. "I'm an idiot for being jealous. I'm sorry baby. Now will you forgive me." I smiled and awed while hugging him. "Of course I will forgive you." I said in a cute voice.

He chuckled and hugged me back. "We should get changed jagiya. Its already 11 the plane is at 1 in the morning." I yawned and nodded. "Lets get dressed then oppa." He smiled and hummed while getting up carrying in a bridal way.

I giggled and kissed his mouth once. He smiled and kissed me back. We both changed, him into a business suit with his perfectly slicked back hair. And me in a causal business dress i bought last week. My hair was in a up pony tail and my makeup was sharp and furious. once i finished jimin was there tapping his foot.