chapter 10 (21+)

i woke up the next morning to a soft singing voice. but the voice singing was amazing. it blew me away. was that really jimins vocals. i opened my eyes slightly too see i was right. it was jimin slightly singing while looking at me. i smiled as he stopped and blushed. i then attacked him with a huge bear hug and kissed him deeply.

       he chuckled and kiss me back. "baby YOUR VOCALS!" he chuckles and then hugs me. "thank you baby." i giggled and still stood amazed at his soothing vocals inside my head. "wow~" i accidently sigh. he then looked at me and smiled. "your still thinking about my singing voice?" he asked cheekily. i smiled and kissed him before backing away and jumping excitedly on him.

      "its just you sounded AMAZING! no wonder girls want to take you away from me. you got the looks, vocals, the dominance of a freaking bear." he laughed and laid back while i climbed onto him and smiled. "dont let anyone take you away from me oppa. i dont want you to ever leave my side." he smiled and laid me down on him and kissed my head. "baby i would never let anyone do that. I'm yours and your mine."

     i smiled and felt safe in his arms when he hugged my naked body. i then turned to him slightly. "by the way i forgot to ask you last night why you came home so horny?" he smirked and then kissed my lips and looked away. "that's a secret for me to know." i then furrowed my eyebrow and hit his arm making him whine. "dont hit me jagiya~" i then got annoyed.

       "what got you like that jimin?" he smirked and shrugged. i then got off him and tried getting away but he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him while laughing. "Baby dont get upset. it was just a long night that was all." i then huffed and looked at him. "I'm going with you next time." he then sighed. "no your not. remember i can't have you there? i still dont have the drugs baby i cant take risks."

        i then pouted and saw him smile gently and peck my lips. "but, would it make you feel better if we went out to get ice cream?" i then got excited. "really! yay ice cream!" i then started dancing like a physco which made him burst out in laughter. i laughed too when i noticed i was acting crazy. he then chuckled while kissing my head. 

      "well baby you better get out you wallet then and go get that ice cream." i put my hands up ready to cheer but then stopped and looked at him to see him laughing again. i hit his butt that was under the thin covers. "i am not buying the ice cream! you are, you bully!" he smiles and then kisses me. "but you love this bully." i hummed and pouted my lips abit as he sucked on my bottom one.

       "i love this bully abit too much." he smiles and then pecked my lips before grabbing my hand. "now baby you have a choice." he said firmly. i hummed and nodded while turning to him. "either you go to school. and you miss the party about me and Mrs. soo's new 'relationship' or.." i cut him. "first dont ever say that sentence to me ever again. you make me feel like a side chick."

       he then softens his expression and pulls my body to his. he hugs me gently. and i felt safe. "baby, please. your not my side chick. your my beautiful sexy princess. i would never cheat nor would i ever break your heart. because your my only one. forever and always." i smiled gently. "jimin~" he smiled and kissed me passtionaly.

      he then pulled away and sighed when there was a knock on the door. "boss Mrs. soo is here." i slightly hummed and then looked at jimin in his eyes. he sighed and then yelled back. "tell her ill be there in a couple of minutes." there was then footsteps leaving. i then looked away and slowly got off him. "go change. she needs you." he then sighed and pulled me in for a quick kiss.

      "i promise my love, after i finish ill come right to you." i smiled and gently pushed his chest. "just go before i make you stay." he has a cute grin on his face and then got up and changed. i then got my phone and scrolled around. i was getting bored but then saw jimin come out the bathroom with a tux. his hair was slicked back perfectly just like when he went on that business trip.