chapter 19 (21+)

that night jimin didn't sleep with me. instead he left somewhere to go relax while i stayed at home. the boys left with jimin to stop him form doing anything stupid which obviously they were gonna need more then one person to make him change his mind. i sighed turning in the bed. i didn't know what to do anymore. my life of being afraid was over.

i didn't need to worry about any one breaking in or trying to kill me or one of the members of the gang. all i needed to really focus on was my relationships. especially since the whole thing about my father trying to kill me blew up me and jimin didn't ever go out. and we hardly connected as a couple since half the time he's out doing other stuff.

i sighed laying my head on the pillow thinking about things i could do to slowly repay jimin for everything he's done for me. even though i was mad at him still, after i was done being a brat i thought about buying him something very special for his birthday since it's coming up. i smiled at the thought of my present for him. i quickly sat up remembering tomorrow was going to be Jungkook's birthday.

he was turning 19. i smiled thinking about how long I've known him for and thinking of how much he has grown. even though he was the same age as me i liked calling him oppa. it made me feel like he was my older brother. and i like that feeling of being protected. we even could've been twins since my birthday was only 29 days away. but i need to get back on track. i needed to go out to buy jungkook that watch.

but what watch store is going to be open at this time? i then widen my eyes. "my uncles shop." i quickly got up changing. i grabbed my purse and phone and ran out. i looked at the time to see 12:05. jimin was probably coming home around 1 so i had to make this quick. i speeded out the house and took on of the random cars speeding into town.

my uncles town was a 24 hour watch shop he had all the newest watch's including the one jungkook wanted. i finally made it and got out the car and raced inside when i saw the light on. i panted abit but saw my uncle at the store clerks desk. he quickly turned his face into a huge smile. "young! my child! you have come back." i smiled and nodded while hugging him as he hugged me back. i moved back panting.

"uncle i need a Rolex watch. do you have one." he smiled. "of course my child, what kind of store clerk would i be without one of those. " he pulled out two one silver and the other gold. i smiled and hummed. "uncle since your a guy which one would you love?" he hummed and then pointed to the silver one. i smiled. "great ill buy both." he smiled and nodded. i was gonna take out a check but my uncle stopped me.

"since you have visited me, ill give you a 50% discount on both. now you only have to pay half which is $4,000" i smiled and gave him the money in bills. he widen his eyes when he saw the amount of money in my wallet. i then put everything away and hand him the silver rolex. he looked confused. "keep this watch safe. this is yours now." he looked happy. "really!" i smiled and nodded. i gave him a kiss on the forehead. "bye uncle!"

i yelled while leaving to my car. he smiled and waved at me as i left driving off back to the house. i looked at the clock and relaxed when i saw it was 12:31. i got home and parked the car in it's usual place before going inside panting out of breath. i went up into my room and grabbed a random piece of paper and writing him a happy birthday card with a 1,000 dollars inside.

i put it inside the gift and then sighed while walking out my room into jungkooks. i put the gift ontop of his bed. i sighed and walked tiredly back to my room. once i got back to my room i couldnt clean anything up because i was so tired. i just laid on the bed and fell asleep.