chapter 12 (21+)

"jungkook and you are friends not enemy's. you guys are both hurt by this whole thing, but dont take it out on each other." i sighed and nodded "okay oppa, thank you for the advice." he smiled and hugged me while kissing my head. " your welcome baby." i backed away abit and pecked his lips before walking out the kitchen to find jungkook. i didn't see him in the living room where he previously was. i then go upstairs and go to his room. i knocked on the door and waited patiently for him to come out.

he didn't open the door. i knocked again. "jungkook, I'm sorry. i didn't to be so aggressive. i know were all hurt, it wasn't fair for me to act like that. please forgive me." i heard nothing at first but then slight movement towards the door. he unlocked the door which i didn't even know was locked in the first place. he then opened it abit and looked at me with emotionless eyes.

"i dont accept your apology, you embarrassed me in front of all my hyungs." i raised my eyebrows and pushed open the door. "dont be childish jungkook. did you see there expressions when i turned to them. i am pretty sure they shit themselves more then what you did." he then tried not laughing but instead led out a laugh. i giggled too. he then sighed and looked at me. "okay i forgive you. but where did you aggressive side come from?" i sighed. "i cant help myself since a little girl. eveytime someone talked bad about me or anyone else i cared about i would get very mad. its even scary for me sometimes."

he lifted his eyebrows surprised. "really?" i nodded. "i try controlling it, but unfortunately not always i could i keep it under control." he then wowed surprised. "I'm surprised your younger then me and act even worse then yoongi when your angry." i smiled gently and then hugged him which scared him. i laughed abit. "you chicken." i mumble. he chuckled and hugged me back.

i then backed away and smiled. "how the hell are both a snuggle bunny, but then later a hot devil?" i laughed and hit his chest as he said that. "dont say that you idiot. if jimin hears your dead." jungkook then gulped and i laughed. "he's scary. more then you even. and that's surprising since you almost just killed me down stairs." i laughed abit.

"i wasn't going to kill you. that's just the threatening way i act when I'm angry." he then smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. "that the opposite of jimin. he doesn't threaten with his mouth nor looks just with his fists and legs." i then feel him shudder abit thinking about it. i smiled and then day dreamed. "its hot." he then pushed me off laughing. we both then laughed with each other. "dont say that to me you weirdo"

i laughed abit and then sigh. "by the way, remember the girl i ruined your one night stand with?" he scrunched his eyebrows abit. "yeah, what about her?" i smirked abit and twirled abit and he chuckled and put his hands on my shoulder while looking determined to know. "young, focus!" i giggled and nodded before turning back to him.

"well yesterday i was walking to the mall and saw her shopping. since i felt bad for ruining that for you i told her that we broke up and your looking for a girlfriend, she told me she was dating someone. and then i told her, you were okay with threesomes." i almost burst out laughing as he looked really happy. "really!! you got me a three some!!" i laughed and shushed him. "yes, she said she was excited and wanted to do it tomorrow just to try it out."

i almost laughed when he cheered but then stopped. "wait... she's dating a male." i burst out laughing running downstairs. "YOUNG!" he ran behind me and i ran away quickly laughing. the members watched this happening laughing. "i guess we see the two idiots back to there normal self." yoongi sighed laughing again.

i then stood behind the couch most members sat on. he was on the other side ready to get me. "you said you wanted a threesome! and i got you one!! you should be happy!!!" he then widen his eyes. "NOT WITH A MAN!" everyone laughed harder including me and i tried running away but he jumped over the couch over a bunch of members. he then came to me with fire in his eyes as i laughed cowering down in a corner.