chapter 16 (21+)

the days pass quicker then i expect. but i try to hold onto them trying to make them slower but time always is one step ahead. now its the third day and i've still been thinking about everything. i was scared but i couldnt tell anyone because i would seem crazy. i spent the whole afternoon in my room.

jimin was as well as the rest of the boys out for a mission. i stayed home and finally decided. i grabbed my coat as well as my knife and put it in my shoe covering it with my leggings. i walked out the underground house and passed the gates where gaurds looked at me with worry in there expression.

i knew jimin would kill them for letting me out but they couldnt do anything because jimin would kill them for that too. i walked out and walked out the forest into the town i once felt safe in. i walked into the dark ally i always used to pass by without looking back. in there i heard his voice.

i saw his face. i saw my father. he had a huge grin as well as four men behind him ready at any moment. "so you came?" "stop with the bullshit and fucking tell me what i have to do." he laughed and then turned his smirk into a dark one. "you already did everything." with a snap of his fingers i felt hands holding me tight.

i struggled to get out of there hold but stopped trying when my father came closer lifting my chin with his grin. "night night sleepy head." i felt a sharp pain before feeling dizzy and passing out.

(jimins PoV)

"yoongi could you call young to make sure she's okay. she's been acting strange lately." while yoongi called taehyung continued with the conversation. "its true have you noticed she's been checking her wrists in the randomness moments, like something was on them." i nodded getting that memory of her. i then stood up while we were all sitting around the floor while the rest of my men dug for some expensive drugs we heard were buried here.

yoongi came running back. "she's not answering." i sighed and tried calming myself down. "maybe she put her phone on ringer, she has to be okay. she would have called us by now if anything was wrong." jin tried reassuring us. we all sighed and nodded. " i hope your right." i dont know why but i feel like something was wrong.

like something is happening to young. but that's just my boyfriend superstiouns.

(youngs PoV)

i woke up slowly letting my eyes open. i was tied up on a bed. "fucking bastard." i mumbled. i lifted my feet grabbing the knife with my tied up hands. i cut the rope that was tied around my wrist and ankles. i sighed before getting up and it putting the knife back where i got it. i banged on the door. "let me out you fucking crazy physco!" i yelled. the door opened and i got pushed inside.

i was on the ground and looked up to see one of my fathers workers. "shut the fuck up before you make all of lose our heads for your loud ass screaming." i got fire in my eyes and punched the daylights of him. he fell back hitting the wall hard before being knocked out on the ground. i let out a breath before turning around to see i was in a fucking room with no windows only a door.

i grabbed my knife and carved though the door making a square for me to go into though. when i got in i saw multiple men. i was already angry as hell so they were going to be suffer more pain then i could ever give. i made them all drop dead on the ground in less then one minute. i heard a voice and a clap coming from behind me.

"well done my daughter. you have proven to be a good addition to this team." i turned to him and brought out my knife as he just looked at me and smirked. " i will never fucking be on your team, the only reason i ever agree was to keep everyone i love safe." he moved closer to me and i swear to god i could have killed him, but something tells me ill get my time soon.