chapter 15 (21+)

the rest of the day was spent with me and jimin cuddling in our rooms. my head was on the soft gentle pillow as jimin snuggles into my arms. i softly carrase his head while lightly talking about things we could do in the future. he listened to me carefully putting in his opinion whenever he could. as we cuddle i could hear slight whispers in my ear again but decided to ignore it.

I looked at jimin for a second and just started at his face. His perfect semetrical face fetures completmenting each one, and his lips plump as a plum. He noticed me staring and smiled connecting our eyesight.

"I know I'm beautiful." I laughed histaricly as he pertended to flip his hair. He laughed as well seeing me laugh so hard. He pulled me to him as I laughed. He grinned and raised his eyebrow. "Am I that funny?" I shaked my head but couldn't stop laughing. He then burst out in laughter as well.

we both were laughing now. I slowly stopped and looked at jimin smiling. "Oppa, we should go downstairs to socialize." He slowly stopped laughing and shaked his head wrapping his arms around me. "Nah let's be antisocial." I laughed but hit his arm. "No baby, come on let's go downstairs sourpuss."

He let his head back groaning. "Fine." He got up and threw the covers to the side as he got up. I watched him confused. "Babe Are you really mad now?" He sighed and turned to me. "Why do you always try avoiding me! I just want to spend time with you but your just trying to avoid me."

I got up and went to him and hugged him. "Okay I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." He sighed and pushed me back and now I was really confused. "No go." I scrunched my eyebrows and tried getting his hand but he furiously pulled it back.

"Babe, come on. Please don't get upset at me for something as stupid as that. I just wanted to hang out all together." I said staying calm. "No get the fuck out and go with everyone else. Maybe you'll be better off anyways."he yelled. I then got upset.

"Why cant I ever have a normal conversation with you! Why the hell do you get so mad at everything I say!" He raised his eyebrows but turned red. "Because all you fucking say is shit like this. you never want to stay still. You always want to do something, see someone."

I then raise my voice. "If you dont like it then i can just fucking leave!!! I dont have to fucking deal with your childish fucking behavior!!" he seemed to be panting. "Fine. Get the fuck out." i didnt hesitaite and walked out slamming close the door.

I walked out the room and then went downstairs trying to calm myself down. Thankfully everyone was eating breakfast. I just sit in the living room and turn on the tv. I sit on the couch watching a cartoon. The boys noticed the light and noise and looked to see me. They all smiled joining me. I didn't smile nor pay attention to them and just kept watching tv.

jin put his arm around my shoulder and laid his head on it. i got tense having an arm around me for a second before losing up. it isnt there fault jimin is a selfish dickhead. we heard heavy footsteps come down the stairs. "boys come were going to pick up a shipment." the boys turned to him. "but can't you do that by yourself."

taehyung asked. jimin turned to him with a death glare which imdiantly made them stand up. jungkook was the first to look back at me. "hey young aren't you coming?" jungkook then turned to jimin when he looked in front of him. "we cant just leave her." jimin didn't look back and instead opened the door.

"fine, stay behind. the rest is coming." with that he left and the boys hesitantly left looking back at me and jimin confused on the sudden change of attitude. jungkook sighed and sat next to me. i didn't look. i didn't talk and just looked in front. "young...do you mind if bora could come over? i mean i feel like you would like new friends since..." i cut off.