chapter 24 (21+)

"M-mom?"

          was the last thing I said before tears ran down my cheeks like a faucet. She slightly smiled but looked different from what I remembered. She had a light brown purplish bruise on her cheek. Her hair was shorter and her clothes looked old and worn out.

               She slowly walked to me and grabbed my hand while my tears kept falling. She had one in her eyes wanting to fall down. "Y-young. I m-missed you." I was shaking like hell. My tempeture inside my body dropped all the way. And I felt like exploding or dying. I couldn't believe my mother is in front of my eyes.

            "M-mom..." i didnt have anything to say and just kept crying. This time she put her arms around me and let's a tear down her eye as well. "W-where were y-you all t-this t-time?" I cried. I wanted her explanation. I wanted to hear her out for leaving me. For deserting me making me think she was dead when she was just hiding.

               She opened slightly her mouth but the door got knocked on. "young I have your prescription!" It was the doctor. My mom quickly pulled back. "I'll come back for you. I'll find you somewhere. Just don't give up hope in me honey." she moved to me and wiped one last tear with her finger before the doctor knocked again. She put on a hoodie and opened the door.

           The doctor walked in not notcing the women behind the door. My mother. She quickly left and silently closed the door. I just started at the door looking at her leave me again. But I had to remind myself this time she was coming back.

              Mingyu looked at me before looking back at the door as I didn't stop looking at the door. "Young you okay? You seem to be distant and also you have dried tears under your eye. What's wrong? Want to talk about it?" I looked at mingyu and faked a small smile. "I'm good. Thank you mingyu for everything." he turned his worry some look into a huge smile.

              "No promblem. Your my patient and friend gives me double reasons to take care of you." i smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled before doing the same. I then moved back and so did he. We both smiled. "Heres your prescription and then your good to go." i got my medicstion taking on look at him before looking back at him with the same smile but instead with more effort into It.

                "Thanks again mingyu. Keep in touch?" He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Of course." I smiled slightly before hearing the door open. We both turned are heads to spot yoongi in the doorway. He looked in surprised at first but then stepping in completely. "oh hey young." He slightly waved. I let a small smile on my face before waving at him.

                   "Oh well I'll leave you by yourself. Take care young." He exited the room closing the door behind him. Yoongi just stood still his hands still holding each other while his stare was directed to his feet as he nervously moved then around. "Yoongi stop being so awkward. Come let's talk." he lifted his head as I gestured him to sit on the bed.

                he nodded and slowly came closer. He sat on the bed next to my feet. i smiled and just brought my feet closer to me. "You good yoongi?" he looked at me with and smiled. "Your good now? no more yelling or being angry?" i smiled which surprised yoongi. "No. Im sorry i did yell. I just feel crazy. i dont know anymore whats real and whats not."

           I looked at him and slightly lowered my voice. "Can I tell you something?" He nodded and leaned in. I went close to his ear and slightly whispered. "My mom came in here." He moved back and looked at me. I didn't see anything that conserved a exprestion on his face.

              "Yoongi?" He moved back abit. His feet were on the ground now moving slowly away. "I-i'll come back." He left the room in what looked like a rush and slammed close the door. I jumped abit before slightly regaing my sense. "I wonder why he ran out?" I asked myself before moving away the bedroom's sheets and slowly standing to my feet.