chapter 7 (21+)

jimin mafia (ch.7)

     we all walked home after that still talking and having fun. i tried really hard to make a smile appear on jimins face but i couldnt see a real one come to light. they were all fake. how did i not notice. was i that selfish? we were home already. we went inside and jimin went directly to our room. i then remember something my mother once told me.

         'love is the most powerful being in this world. but once this love is brought down it cant ever be brought up again. do everything to make him happy.' i then smiled at my mothers words. i then knew what to do. i went into our room and closed the door. jimin was in the balcony smoking while looking out to the open. i then go to him and slightly open the door. he didn't notice me.

       i lightly poked his back. he blew out the puff he had in his lungs before turning to me. he faked that smile again. "yes sweetheart?" I grabbed his hand and threw the cigarette down into the city. i looked at him not even see him respond i then get sad and frustrated. i got up and got the teddy bear he got me. i throw it down the city. i looked at him just watch it fall.

        i then get frustrated and put my leg over the balcony. jimin quickly pulled me away and pushed me to the chair. "what the hell is wrong with you!!! you almost fucking fell!!" he yelled at me. i finally saw his real emotion. his anger. "you are holding back your emotions. you didn't react when i throw your cigarette, nor teddy bear. the one you won me that was vey special to you because it reminded you of my teddy like personality."

        i then looked at him and grabbed his hands. "do you love me?" he looked at me in my eyes and scrunched his eyebrows. "what kind of question is that young? of course i love you." i then sighed and got cheerless. "then why wont you tell me who you really are?" he tilted his head confused. my eyes watered. "i have been dating you for almost four months now. and i still don't know a thing about you jimin. do you know how frustrating that is!? i want to know and experience things with you jimin. but i don't even know you."

       he grabbed my hand with his eyes teary too. "I'm the man that you fell in love with. which you shouldn't have." he looked away. i looked at him confused. "i shouldn't have?" he turned to me with his red eyes. "I'm a fucking loser! do you think i haven't noticed our distance between the things we know about each other!  the man that you fell in love with isnt the real jimin young. and i hate that. because i want to be strong in front of you. i want to be a real man like my father taught me to be."

      he let his tear slide down and looked out the balcony. "but.... i fell in love with you. i couldnt help myself. and i know I'm an idiot for letting me fall for a beautiful women who could have any man she would want in her life. and i took away your life and your freedom. I'm sorry... but that was just the way i was born." he then looked at me. "and i cant change the way i act around you. because the old jimin i try holding back so much.. left me." 

       i cried and hugged him tightly pushing him on the chair. i hugged him tightly cuddling him on me so he could cry too. he didn't he stayed strong. "if you....like. ill tell you my story as a kid...." i looked at him and nodded while kissing him gently and hugging him again. "stop crying young. i cant cry too." he then sighs and starts telling his story.

      "you already know my father was in the mafia. he and my mother had to be in a arranged marriage by there parents. neither of them loved each other only did because there parents forced them too. my dad was a cruel cold man. only cared about his business. and my mother she was a kind sweet women who cared about everyone but the business. when i was born i was raised and taught thoughly on how i was going to be the new mafia leader. they disciplined me and hit me eveytime i did something wrong."