chapter 11 (21+)

After we both backed away while holding hands and smiling. We changed and then went downstairs. While going downstairs all the members were there already. They had suits and there hair was partied nicely. I didn't even look at min seo. She was holding namjoons hand looking at me.

my hand was on jimins. He looked at everyone and cleared his throat. "Are you guys ready?" They all nodded and he hummed and nodded his head. We all walked out to a limo that would take us to a jet. Once we got to the jet jimin let go off my hand.

and then I saw the reason why. Mrs. Soo was here. she looked at him while two men that were next to her were looking at where she was. She then starting squealing and jumped up and down while signing jimin over. He turned to me and gave me a last wink before going up to them.

i sighed but felt someone else hold my hand. I looked and saw a smiling jhope. "Let's go." I smiled softly and nodded. We went into the jet and sat at this booth. I noticed they were probably going to a different jet since they didn't get on when everyone finished getting on.

I sighed and pushed back my hair before moving my vision back to jhope. He and I just talked more and it was fun honestly. Me and him talked before I even met jimin. He was my good guy friend before he started hanging out with jimin and then stopped talking to me.

I then thought about that abit. why did he stop talking to me? I then looked at him as he was just sipping on his drink of water. "Hobi, can I ask a question." He smiled slightly and nodded. "Of course my lady. Tell me." I smiled at the name and then shaked my head.

"Why...why did you stop talking to me when you suddenly became friends with jimin?" He then stopped slurping and put down his cup slowly. He then gave a confused look. His eyebrows twitched abit. "Well... I dont know." He moved his vision to the big window that pointed to the sky.

"A lot of things changed when I came into the gang. My old friends and I stopped talking, my grades lowered and I was trained to be a gang member." He then looked at me as I watched him carefully in his movements.

he then smiled gently. "But let's not worry about that. were best friends now." i smiled and grabbed his hand lifting it up with mine. "Bestest friends." I said excitedly. He chuckled and nodded. "Bestest friends." He said gently.

we made it to the party after hoseok left with rm to take a shot before the party but was left instead with taehyung and jungkook. We had fun being idiots before getting to the party. once we got there i noticed it was a huge building and there was people outside with suits and guns in there right pockets. i shivered abit when i walked past them.

i hoped and prayed no one would recognize me as the person i most despise. a couple looked at me and started shivering before moving away. i walked in with all the boys behind me. like bodyguards almost. i moved my hair behind my ear and looked around the room that the party was held in. people just smoking weed and laughing with each other.

i moved to an empty seat next to a table and saw the rest of boys follow me. i looked at them and laughed. "you guys dont have to follow me. you can go have fun." rm raised his eyebrow. "you sure?" i smiled and nodded. "go have fun." i guess that was there keyword because they all left hooting. i laughed and shaked my head.

i crossed my leg ontop of the other and instead just went on my phone. i saw messages from yooksu. i sighed and opened them.

yooksu: young please answer

yooksu: can we talk please?

yooksu: well even if you dont want to talk, I'm fine now. I'm out of the hospital and aloud to go to school again