chapter 31 (21+)

Shit shit shit. She passed out. I ran to her dropping everything. I kneeled down and started to shed tears. She found out. Fuck, fuck,fuck. I picked her up and didnt look at anyone else. I put her on the couch and put her head on the couch head.

         I looked at the blood prints I made on her clothes. "You....ng?" Jimin squeezed out his throat. I looked over the couch and sadly smiled sniffling. He hugged me and kissed my forehead hugging me tightly. He let a tear down his eyes while shaking as he carrassed my hair. "Don't...don't fucking do that shit ever again." I moved back and kissed his cheek.

            he looked scared and hurt. "Im...sorry baby. B-but a-are you okay?" He nodded and sniffled. "Yes...yes baby I'm okay." I slightly smiled and nodded kissing his forehead. I was trembling like hell. Everyone just watched. We heard a louder cry from the door and yoongi opened it too see a frightened joeun. Bringing him here was a horrible idea.

         He looked at me and ran to me. He hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I rubbed his back with my hand and kissed his head. Jimin put his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder trying to relax as I caressed his head with my trembling hand. I looked over to Jung kook and smiled lightly sadly. "You okay?" He nodded and looked emotionless.

            "Y-you.... I-i..." He couldn't process the words. Everyone stood quiet. I looked back at the guys and slightly sniffled to keep myself from breaking. "W-would you... Would you guys please take out the body." I whispered. Jhope and yoongi both went to take off it before giving me a sympathetic look.

          I sighed and focused on the two boys in my arms. Joeun stopped crying and just hugged me while sniffling. while jimin was kissing my neck gently while his lips trembled. I pulled his chin to my lips and saw he had been crying. His eyes were puffy and I could see his fear behind those brown eyes. I kissed his lips gently.

           "Its okay jimin. Im here. im alive baby. Don't worry." He broke and cried as we kissed. I moved back and gave him a sad look as he grabbed our tremblimg hands and put it together. "Pl-please n-never-r a-again." He cried. I nodded kissing his head and letting him lay on my chest. Five minutes pass and no one says nothing. Not a peep. Yoongi and jhope came back and went back to the same spots they were in.

            Jimin got up sighing and went to wash up. Of course before he left he pecked my lips slowly and gently putting our forehead together. He sighed as he then left to fix up. I put Joeun now closer to me and gave the terrified little child in my arms. He had his eyes closed and his breathing was fine. I guessed he was sleeping.

             i looked over at the boys as they just watched my every move. I nodded my head towards the couch. They nodded not saying anything before sitting down. They sat without looking into my eyes. I sighed and rocked Joeun in my lap. "Guys... Talk to me." They all looked at me and gulped. "Y-you killed him. Y-you really did it." namjoon shaked out the words from his throat.

               before I could say anything my mother started to wake up. I looked at her but moved away as she widen her eyes in fear when she saw me. "W-what... give me the boy now!" She yelled. I was going to get up and give him to her but she moved away. "N-no stop. Make him walk to me. Don't...dont even come close to me."

           I looked at my own mother. My very own mother, rejecting me. the boys looked between me and her and stood quiet. I could feel their sadness as they saw are relationship we once were trying to build, all fall down. Joeun woke up and yawned. "Go to your aunt." I said gently.

            he widen his eyes and looked at her before running towards her. He hugged her tightly and he looked down at him worried. she then look at me with anger. "What the hell were you thinking!!!" She yelled. I heard footsteps coming down and saw jimin now looking.

            he just glared from afar. "I-... I don't know." she got up and smacked me. I didnt give a reaction and just looked down. jhope got up first and pushed my mom away. She moved away and looked at the boys. "AND YOU OTHER MEN!!You guys raping her mind! What the fuck is wrong with you!!" She yelled. She then looked at jimin as he came to check if I was okay.

            "NOW YOU! you saying your a doctor making up the whole story!! What have you done with my daughter." Jimin had now a murderous glare looking at her. She quickly shut up. I could tell after that happened jimin was getting more protective of me. "Get the fuck out and never come back." Before she said anything he yelled. "NOW!" She slightly jumped before looking at me with a glare and then leaving dragging Joeun with her.

            she slammed the door behind her and everyone looked at me as I was emotionless. I didn't give any emotion. My emotions were wiped. "Young? Baby? Please speak your worrying me." Jimin moved to sit next to me but I didn't move. I didnt say anything. My head was scrambled with thoughts.

             I looked at namjoon. "I got you in a toxic relationship with my best friend. and got her killed." I looked at Jung kook. "I got you that date with bora when you and neither her were ready." My lips quivered as I looked at jimin. "And... I am ruining your life." I looked at of them. "I ruined all of your life's." A tear sled down my cheek.

         "What the fuck is wrong with me." I let my head down and cried. Jimin quickly threw himself on me as well as the other members. "Young, no. your not ruining anyone's life." jungkook quickly said while rubbing my back. "your doing the opposite. do you know how much more excitement and happiness we all get when your here with us?"

                   i slightly stopped crying and looked at them. "really?" i asked. my voice slightly shaked. taehyung warmly smiled. "of course, you carrot. you think jimin here would even be able to live one day without you? you help him young. and by helping jimin be more happier, the easier it is to get stuff from him." jimin glared at taehyung while i laughed lightly while sniffing. 

                       taehyung smiled lightly and wiped my falling tears. "but seriously, you help us all young. even if you don't realize it you make us happy young. you've changed a lot of things for me, and i thank god every day for giving me such a beautiful and understanding girlfriend like you." jimin lightly smiled at me while i created a soft smile on my lips while the rest of the guys ohhhh and make romantic music with their mouths. 

             jimin put his hand on my cheek and lightly caressed my cheek. i let my head rest on his hand and smiled. "you made me the man i am today baby. even if i do stupid shit sometimes, you made me open my eyes and realize there's more to life then darkness. thank you for that princess." i smiled and let a happy tear fall out my eyes. 

                 jimin smiled pulling me in and kissing my lips making the guys, surprisingly even yoongi all hoot for us. our lips moved romantically and for those 5 seconds i felt all my faith and hope fall right back in to my heart. he moved back and connected our foreheads as we both had soft smiles on our lips.

                "you guys make me so happy. thank you guys." i said while sniffling and looking down now while jimin and me didn't move. the boys all awed and wrapped their arms around me. i giggled and put my arm around the seven dorks i lived with. i felt better now. i realized i wasn't as much as a burden as i thought i was. i thought i ruined their lives. guess they needed me as much as i needed them. 

                                                                            The End

       thank you to everyone who followed me into the journey of jimin and young. i really debated with myself whether or not i should have ended it there, but i knew it was gonna have to end somehow. i hope you guys enjoyed reading this book as much as i enjoyed writing it! see you soon mis amigos ;)  by the way look our for a book 2. it'll come out soon so dont worry! but anyways ill leave now, annyeong!!