X

I wake up to my alarm clock super early. I set it early on purpose. I go to my bathroom quickly take a shower then get dressed in a pair of light blue jean shorts and a gray crop top. I put my hair in a messy but cute bun. I go downstairs and quickly grab an apple and my book bag, write them a note saying that I went to school by myself, and I grab my pennyboard.

I hear one of the boy's alarm clocks go off and I quickly run out the door and skate down the block. The ride all together takes about 30 minuets and I'm still early for school. I go to my locker and grab the stuff that I need from it. I head to the library early and read one of my books before class starts

I hear the first bell ring saying that you should star heading to you're lockers or classroom.

I head to my homeroom, and sit down in my seat. A few minutes later Gray walks in and looks around, when his eyes land on me I know I'm fuck.

"Saphire Samantha Storm, do you know how much we were scared this morning when you weren't in your room." He tells me like he is my guardian.

"I don't care,"

"Well maybe you should start caring Saphire because now we are all mad at you."

"Like you weren't already mad at me for what I did last night."

"We were but this made us madder."

"Oh well," I tell him.

"We are supposed to be a team Saphire, especially me and you, we are twins!"

"You haven't been acting like my twin Gray, you have been acting like my parent, twins are supposed to stick together and help each other out but you teamed up with them last night."

"That's because he isn't good Saphire!"

"He hasn't given me a reason not to believe that he isn't good! He saved me from Taylor trying to beat my ass, he made sure I was okay after Taylor spilt milk on me when you guys didn't, he helped me get to class yesterday, and that's all just in the first day that we met so thanks I think I can choose my own friends."

"Saphire, none of us are going to let you be friends with him so just stop trying," With that the bell rings and the teacher tells us to all sit down.

"Nope," I tell him then push him away.

-=Time skip to the end of the day=-

They weren't kidding when they said that they would walk me to my classes. They walked me to everyone but they wouldn't talk to me. They would walk me there and then leave. This is so ridiculous.

During lunch they made me sit in between Jace and Jacob and they wouldn't even look at me let alone talk to me. I didn't eat though, I refuse to eat what they were packing and there was no way in hell I was spending my money on nasty school lunch.

It is now the last class of the day and thankfully I have it with Noah. I walk into class and see that the three weirdos are already there. I go up to Noah and jump onto his back. "Hey Weirdo," I tell him.

He looks over his shoulder at me and smiles, "Hey Saph," He answers.

"What about us," Alex says.

I jump down off of Noah's back and go and hug Alex and Jordan. I have known them for one day and it feels like I have known them for years.

"So Noah what happened to your face." I ask.

"Mason," He tells me.

"I am so sorry about that."

"Why are you saying sorry," He asks.

"Because they are my brothers and it's my fault that he hit you."

"Im sorry for you, I mean you are related to them," I laugh at that

There is no way that he is as bad they say that he is, is there?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: My eye hurts.

Author: Well what did you do to piss Mason off.

Noah: Nothing he just came up punched me then walked away.

Author: Its probably because you made Saphire hate them

Noah I didn't make her do anything.

Author: Yeah yeah.

Noah: Im serious, she just couldn't handle my stunningly good looks.

Author: Whatever

Noah: You know I'm Hot

Author: Yeah I know I made you that way.

Noah: Well duhh

Author: Baiiiii guys

Noah: Baiiiiii Guys ^-^ <3