ch.9

(One shall fall)
this is really long so yeah.

No one's POV
"And it was written in the Covantant of Primus that when the forty seven stars a line a perpetual conflict will acuminate up on a world forge from cayouse. "" And... The weak shall perish in the shadow of arising darkness. " Both Optimus and (Y/n) read. "No sky raining fire? " Arcee asked. "Goes without saying, it is a doom prophesy after all. " Rachet said answering her question. "I say it is a load of huwe. " " I always assumed the accentes where confuring to our home planet, but being that Cybertron has been dark for eones... " " And considering what's befallen on this planet before Megatrons arrival here. Optimus finished. "Woah woah woah, we known about these supper sition for eones and never gave them a second thought. " Bulkhead said.

"Why all the Anomnouse rumbling now? " Arcee asked. "Because the planet a line mental to which the prophecy refures  is nearly upon us..."
(Y/n)  told them. "And it seems the end point is earth. " Rachet announced "crazy Couencidence right,  r--right? " Bulkhead tried to joke. Which earned a small glare form (Y/n) said 'stop messing around' look. "How long are we talking? " "A few days at most." Rachet said answering Arcees question. "How ever upsetting this revelation may be. I am more concerned about those who way believe that the prophecy peaks to them alone." Optimus announced. "Optimus... You really dont think that... " (Y/n)  pleaded. "I'm afriad sister that it is true... " She looked to the floor, clenching her first.

On the Nemesis.

Megatrons POV
"I did not week out the blood of Unicron, to simply keep my spark a flame!  But to rule the undead armed, and concore world's! And to accomplish that require more than this sliver which lies with in me... " I growled. "So where, IS MY DARK ENERGON!? " I roured out. "Put there Lord Megatron. Just waiting for you to reach out and pluck it! " My medic Knockout told me. I gave him an 'stop it with this scrap. ' look. "But you shouldn't push yourself so hard, you had set backs! You were in statis! " I grew angry. "Which is why, I must make up for lost times! " I shouted.

"But I must ensure its out come. For I am the rising darkness with it speaks! "

Back at base

Ratchets POV
I was working on the computer when I saw something on Raphael's computer. "Is that Bumble bee? " I questioned. "On a conspiracy website. Where people post evadenice with close up encounters. But we have it under control Rachet!" I was soon replied with a cat in an austronout suit.

I made a small laugh. When I noticed the mistake I have just made I looked towards the kinds, with there astonish faces. I looked away embarrassed. I then heard Jake call out to Optimus and (Y/n). Which in response they both said no. And continued to what they we're working on.

Then the rest of the team came out. "Don't take it offensive. Primes are built that way. "Arcee resuered them, they made to harm. "Never seen Optimus or (Y/n) laugh cry, or lose their cool. Well at least I haven't. "Bulkhead spoke. "While Optimus, and    (Y/n)  surely keep their emotions in check I've known them far longer than any of you. "

I then turned to them. "And they we're different, before they where both made ad a prime." "They weren't always a prime? " Raphael asked. "On Cybertron one sent born with greatness. Weather, one must earn it." I explained it to them. "Different as on part animal? " miko asked excited. Is hook my head and servos. "No no, they both we're both more like." looked at then until my optics landed on. "Jake. "

He looked up and was about to say something when we got a call from Agent Fowler.

(Y/n)  POV
Optimus and I we're talking with one another about how we should handle this situation. When we got a call. "Prime" he then looked at me. "(Y/n)" I nodded my head for him to go on. "Those techniques might of pride. We figured it was MECH, and one of their stealth statics. Until moments ago. When a security feed, at the(place where he said. Don't really know how to spell it out. Sorry)  particle collider captured.