ch.28

Getting into your vehicle mode, Miko hopped in and you drove through a press that you had created. Once in you saw everyone surrounded by something.

Or in this case... Someone

Miko rushed to the others in order to get a better look at the silent con that was strapped onto the table. His head was looking around, and arms and legs trying to see if he would be able to escape.

But just as he was looking around one last time he turned his head towards your way. He then immediately stopped what he was doing.

You flinched when he did so. Even though he has his visor to cover his whole face. You knew for a fact that he was watching you.

Once Optimus and Rachet had confirmed that the Decepticons wouldn't find his location. Everyone started to talk. Starting with wheeljack.

"Well, guess we have all the time in the world to met Mr. Personality tell us what he knows". He said making a punching motion.

You glared at the mech just for even having the thought on laying a hand on the silent mech that was in front of you all.

You decided not to wear your visor on any longer now. The team had already seen it and no one had yet to ask. Well, not including Miko.

"The cons surveillance cheif, must know a lot right? " Jack asked.

"But Soundwave can't talk right? " Miko asked then looked at me.

She knew he did... At a time. I was the one who told her.

"I don't even think he has a face! " You heard Raphael shout out.

You laughed a little at that. Though of course you couldn't blame him. No ones really ever seen him without his visor off.

You walked over to the young teens and stood by them. Soundwave head following your every move.

"Of course he has a face. I never took my visor off before. Did you think I had no eyes? " You asked the young boy.

He shrugged in response. "I did for a while... Then thought how dumb of a thought it was.... "

You laughed lightly at that comment. Though not loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Hey, why's the con looking like he's just starring at (y/n)? " Jackie asked.

The rest of the bots looked and were confused when actually noticing that the wrecker wasn't wrong.

"Actually Jackie's not wrong. I noticed the con has stopped struggling when she appeared. What's up with that? " Bulkhead asked.

Optimus decided to step in when the others were looking at you for an explanation.

"When Cybertron was alive... Both were very well known friends before the war. "

"So, that your saying is that we can use this as an advantage? " Smokescreen asked.

You looked at everyone and shook your head.

"We may have been best of friends back before the war. But Soundwave is the most loyal out of all the Decepticons to Megatron. There is no way he will spill just because a friend from the past will ask. " You told them.

"It would have been worth a shot. " Arcee mumbled.

Optimus then took a step forward trying to get answer's out of the silent mech.

"Why is Megatron stealing human technology... What is he attempting to build. "

Just when Optimus was finished asking question Soundwave 'spoke up'