ch.25

(Project Predacon/ chain of command)

(A/n): this chapter is going to be a bit to long sence I combined two episodes into one. And sorry if I haven't updated in a while. I'll try my best to update somewhere each week. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

(Y/n) POV
After getting everything settled in the new base that was provided for all of you. You also got checked to see if Knockout or any one else were to out a racket device on you. Once yiu were checked you asked Ratchet could make you a new visor, which he agreed to.

Once he gave you your new visor you places it on. Optimus then came in and told you to come with him to check for decepticon activity. You nodded and activated a group bridge. The both of you went in. After that you both decided it would be best of you were to fly.

Now the both of you were in the air looking for any signs if a decepticon was anywhere. Which lead you to now. "(Y/n), do you see anything? " Optimus asked. You looked around but didn't find anything. "Negative, nothing here Optimus. "

As you were flying Optimus commed you again. "(Y/n) I found what looks to be a cave. I want you to fly to my coordination and come with me to investigate. " You flew towards where he would be at. Once seeing the cave you transformed and landed near him. "So we're going through it? " You asked. He nodded looking into the cave. "I thought I heard something. " He told you.

You looked into the cave looking for any signal for energon that the decepticons could be looking for. The only thing you saw was the life signals of the decepticons. "Well your not wrong, the only thing I could find was some decepticon signals. " You said.

Once he heard you said that, he transformed. "Be on guard. " He told you. You nodded and transformed into (f/v) and followed him into the dark cave.
As you were driving you asked. "What do you think there mining? I don't think there is any energon in this cave. " He stayed silent for a moment before answering. "I do not know, but if it's a weapon we do not know about we have to get it before it get into Megatrons hand. "

You both drove further into the cave when you heard the drilling noises gets louder. When you saw light was when you saw some insecticons digging up a whole. "Abandon the excavation. " Optimus ordered. The insecticons turned towards the two of you. Then one of them order them to attack. Optimus then shot 3 rockets at them. "Show off" You muttered. You drove to one of them in full speed. Transforming at theast second you landed both of your feet up against its chest. Sending the insecticon flying towards the brick wall.

Looking ahead you saw the one that ordered all of them grab something from the whole and flew off. You ran towards it but by the time you reached it, it was already to late.

Optimus then walked towards you. You looked into the whole that the insecticon took from. Your eyes landed on a skull.

*small time skip*

After getting another ground bridge to base Ratchet asked if you found any energon. Optimus told him that you didn't. "But we did find this. " You said placing the skull you found in the cave onto one of the work tables.

"It can't be. " Ratchet gasoed, walking up to take a better look at it. "Be what? " Jack asked. "The ancient remains of a Predacon. " Optimus told him, confirming what both of you and Ratchet thought. "Though it remains unclear why such a skull would be found on your planet. It's present reveals all to much about the predacon. Which Megatron recently sent improsute of us. " Ratchet said.

"You mean that dragon? But we put it on ice. " Miko spoke up. 'So that's where it went. ' you thought. "Except, predacons been instinct,l sence well... " Ratchet though for a good few minutes. Trying to think when they were first instinct. "Sence before life form began on Cybertron. " Smokescreen spoke up helping the medic out. "Their like earth's dinosaurs."Raphael said. " Which means you guys running into one would be like us meeting a T-Rex. " Jack said while looking up. You Nodded in agreement. "So what, there Dino bots? " Miko asked. "Totally different. " Bulkhead told her. "With Megatron seeming Newintrest into expectation of Prehistoric skeletons. And a certain scientists back among the decepticons ranks. " Ratchet began. "It would stand to reason that Shockwave cloned the beast from one such find. " Optimus said.